So last night i crashed my car. I rear ended some bitch in front of me and now my hood is bent to hell and my frame is pushed in.

also i have to pay a ticket of 136$

which sux.

So anybody else want to share their car wrecking stories?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
um...

i saw a car on its roof after going too fast on a very snowy road...

i lold.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
inuendo
i see one
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
A dumbass rear ended my Silverado... he was driving a Honda. Guess who won?

A small piece of plastic chipped off of my trailer light plug in and he totaled his car.

Full size trucks FTW!!!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Loooool

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
why is she a "bitch" because you rear-ended her?

(oh good Lord, no pun intended)

cause she stopped for no reason...and she knows it but if since i hit her i'm at fault
Quote by DieGarbageMan

What a talented person.
Quote by rockstar mace
cause she stopped for no reason...and she knows it but if since i hit her i'm at fault

It is your fault.
Was in my mates Volvo puling onto a dual carriageway when the Jaguar in front emergency stopped in front of us.
Wrote off the Volvo, merely a scratch to the back of the Jags bumper.
Quote by rockstar mace

if you have witness proof of her stopping for no reason (and also going certain speeds, in a certain traffic amount) she can be gotten for insurance fraud.
what?! only 136?

that is such BS, when i ran a red light my ticket was $366, and another $57 for traffic school so my insurance didn't go up. $423
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by rockstar mace

Only reason you rear ended her is because you didn't keep your distance or you weren't paying attention. Unless someone hit you from behind.
That sounds pretty dumb, but you're missing the positives here. At least no one was hurt. Also, $136 sucks, but it isn't that much in the scheme of things. Your car could have been completely totaled, or hers could have and she could have gone after you with lawsuits and all that other crap.
Quote by rockstar mace
cause she stopped for no reason..

lies make baby jesus cry
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Crashed my bike a few months back, wasn't wearing gloves so my hands were really messed up, still have a weird scar on my left hand, glasses gave me a black eye, only had to play £15 for new indicators though
Quote by jmilli2
It is your fault.

I said that didn't i?
Quote by DieGarbageMan

What a talented person.
Quote by Cyanide176
Crashed my bike a few months back, wasn't wearing gloves so my hands were really messed up, still have a weird scar on my left hand, glasses gave me a black eye, only had to play £15 for new indicators though

At least you survived
got off lightly with the money thing
i once got my foot ran over
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
you probably deserved it. just tossing that out there.

ha, i seem like a mega-douche. oh well.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
I fell off my scooter (not electric, actual fold up, push along scooter) into a car.

That counts right?
Three years ago, my sixteen year-old dumb ass decided to take a tight curve on a gravel road at 40 mph with my little brother in the car.

I wound up in a ditch that had a slope of about 65 degrees to try and get out of. The car started to tip, hit me in the side of the head, and gave me a concussion. I was able to drive it out, and all I had to replace was a popped tire.

I'm damn lucky I didn't roll the car, because if it had rolled I would have seen my brother die. That's something you don't think about until it happens.

But I can guarantee one thing. I haven't driven stupid since.
Some bast@rd last night just totally smashed into the back of my car last night, when i braked to stop a squirrel getting run over. If i find him, I'm gonna feed his hand through a mincer.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by gun4hire
what?! only 136?

that is such BS, when i ran a red light my ticket was $366, and another $57 for traffic school so my insurance didn't go up. $423

I rear-ended somebody when I was running a red light, and I got a $120 ticket, totaled my car (which the insurance didn't fix...damn liability), my insurance sky-rocketed because the lady was 'hurt', went to court, she wanted 75K, only got 20K from my insurance. My insurance dropped me and I had to buy a new car...only to find out that this wasn't the first time shes been in an accident so all of her injuries were pre-existing. Needless to say it was my fault, but I can't help but feel like I still got shafted a little bit.
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
Some bast@rd last night just totally smashed into the back of my car last night, when i braked to stop a squirrel getting run over. If i find him, I'm gonna feed his hand through a mincer.

You shouldn't emergency stop for animals.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I was in a car crash when i was ten.

I sustained bad whiplash and ongoing neck problems to this day.

I received compensation from the fat heffalump in the other car.

I bought my first real amp with it.

For each time after that, i have swapped amps with the previous to a better one as my ears became more attuned .

Moral=Car crashes, silver linings and all that.
Quote by rockstar mace
So last night i crashed my car. I rear ended some bitch in front of me and now my hood is bent to hell and my frame is pushed in.

also i have to pay a ticket of 136$

which sux.

So anybody else want to share their car wrecking stories?

Pics, please.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
You could be dead right now and you're calling someone a bitch when you rear ended them?

sorrry...nvm

You should of rolled it, it would have been a better story to tell.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.