I've been getting into 12 string guitars lately so I was just wondering what would be a good 12 string to get now I played an Ibanez 12 string at Sam Ash I'm sure its probably not the best but I wanted to try it (and it was cheap too like 200$ but it was on sale for like 170$ or something) And if I'm lucky I may get one for Christmas so my question is should I get the Ibanez or would another 12 string be better?
The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams it's Heaven and Hell
It's all about what feels right for you dude.
Fender and Yamaha make some very good 12 strings also so maybe try some of those out at the same time to see what you like best. Ibanez make some great guitars so I wouldn't be surprised if you go with one of them. However, try them all to see what fits you best.
Only thing about the Ibanez is it doesn't have a cutaway now I've thought about a Fender 12 string I've even seen a Washburn but 700$ is a bit too much >.> (Its really nice tho)
The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams it's Heaven and Hell