My heart can't wait that long.

For my heart can't sing when the sky is cold
My soul can't fly when my heart is cold
And if my soul can't fly
What's the point, of growin' old.

[chorus]

C4C as always.
    Quote by jayr123guitar
    Nice job! Great acoustics in that room too. Dig the lyrics as well.

Cheers!
    J

Thanks, but uhm...the acoustics were...uhm...manufactured with the help of iMovie from Mac. (Reverb, Club setting, I believe.)
      Ahhh....I was wondering if the vocals were adjusted. Still a great tune man! Always dig your stuff.
      Hmm well I definately dont mind the guitar, but the writing is kindof dull. Its got no memorable lines and the lyrics are over emotional and generic to a point that its kinda goofy. The melodies aren't bad but they are kinda just subpar as well. Maybe has to do with how they are delivered, as your voice often goes back to this certain tone that sounds really bizarre, its hard to explain, but it's very modern rock (like hinder). The whole thing reminds me of a lost nickelback bside or something...

It's obvious we have very different opinion in music though so maybe you shouldn't take any of what i say to heart :-D I despise most the music it sounds you are inspired by.
      He came dancing across the water
      Cortez, cortez
      What a killer.
      --------------------------------
      http://zoso.dmusic.com/ <--Check me out at
      The guitar part is good. But I am not certain if the way you delivered the vocals fit the guitar. It seemed to me that those vocals would have been beter suited for a harder sounding full band setting, with overdriven electric guitar. I think if you kept everything the same but sang softer to complement the guitar instead of overpowering it it would be better. But this is all opinion. The lyrics are good, the only part I think didn't fit was the "pull out the gun" segment. Other than that it is good. Also try adding some harmonised backing vocals to have a more full sound. You would be surprised how much that can help, just sing the root of the chords in falsetto and record two or three tracks of it. with a bit of work you have a good song
      Quote by Gabel
      You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
      The guitar was good. But, the vocals were not to good at all. You were out of key in many places and you have a lazy voice. Overall, I will give this a 7/10

C4C Please