whats the funnies thing you've convinced anybody on xbox live or (whatevr the hell you toobs have on plastishon free)
Mine is:

I convinced various guys i was: Korean, Deaf, Jamaican, MLG (on halo 3,) A pro russian Ballet star, an answering machine, south: American and African, A member of Slayer, a Communist and one idiots Gandma.

All of them beleived me until the idiot asked me what my name was and then he booted me

"An Augmented Fourth, Or Diminished Fifth, Depending On Your Outlook On Life"

This just gives further proof that the main bulk x-box users are retarded.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

im not retarded! i swear
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by Kensai

Oh, you. *gay hand gesture*
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
That supplied me with copious amounts of laughter, kosmic. I applaud thee.
Tempus Edux Rerum Sic Transit Gloria Mundi

Check out my band, Prosper! Prog/Metal/Core from Columbus, Ohio.
Quote by Kensai

nahh, just lots of them.
I for one am not, but apparently TS is

on topic:
This isent exactly on topic but one time, i played against a guy named FroBalls. that was quite funny
just give me a fender and let me rip
I convinced someone that I was going to:

Come to his house, and unroll all the toilet paper
Come to his house, and open all the windows
Come to his house, and butter his bread
Come to his house, and crank up the thermostat
ps3 ftw!
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
Quote by sumfears
ps3 ftw!

Let's not get started on that.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
Dude your spelling of playstation is awesome! (in a good way)
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
Quote by Kensai

Egh, tell me about it. This is why I barely ever turn my mic on anymore. The last funny thing that happened to me on Live was when I started having a discussion with guys on what the new Rainbow 6 game should be called. We decided on - "Rainbow Six: Kart - This time the terrorist bastards have taken over the go-karting industry!"

You kinda had to be there...
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
Quote by EpiTelePhone
whats the funnies thing you've convinced anybody on xbox live or (whatevr the hell you toobs have on plastishon free)
Mine is:

I convinced various guys i was: Korean, Deaf, Jamaican, MLG (on halo 3,) A pro russian Ballet star, an answering machine, south: American and African, A member of Slayer, a Communist and one idiots Gandma.

All of them beleived me until the idiot asked me what my name was and then he booted me

Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.
This may be a bit off topic but I heard this american guy saying "I'm the best guy in the universe!!11Maybe in america as well!!!! I was like xd.

Also, its quite annoying how all americans can say to english people is, "go and drink your tee you british fag!" Then they proceed to call me a douchebag, I say, whats a douchebag" then they sound puzzled and go back to saying go and drink your tea british fag".

lol.

EDIT: This is over xbox live.
Last edited by NKF176 at Dec 3, 2008,
Quote by NKF176
This may be a bit off topic but I heard this american guy saying "I'm the best guy in the universe!!11Maybe in america as well!!!! I was like xd.

Also, its quite annoying how all americans can say to english people is, "go and drink your tee you british fag!" Then they proceed to call me a douchebag, I say, whats a douchebag" then they sound puzzled and go back to saying go and drink your tea british fag".

lol.

GTFO and drink your tea, douchebag.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
GTFO and drink your tea, douchebag.

STFU and eat your hamburgers, colostomybag.
Quote by NKF176
Whats a douchebag?

A bag full of douches! HA HA! Weren't expecting that were you?! Now go drink some tea!
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
A bag full of douches! HA HA! Weren't expecting that were you?! Now go drink some tea!

Your country sucks, you got a ****** for president. and the little **** before that ****ed up the worlds economy. Go **** off with your ****ty screw up country.
Quote by NKF176
Your country sucks, you got a ****** for president. and the little **** before that ****ed up the worlds economy. Go **** off with your ****ty screw up country.

:O he didn't ..... he did :O .... oh sh*t :O . What, pray tell is wrong with the black president ?

*hides*
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by IronNecrosis
:O he didn't ..... he did :O .... oh sh*t :O . What, pray tell is wrong with the black president ?

*hides*

The fact that he's a niggaa!!!!!!
When you have those presidential debates, gang wars will ensue also.
Quote by NKF176

OK...So you took this a little bit too far. I don't think you have the right to judge my country. Ten years old with a chip on your shoulder...

Racism FTL.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
OK...So you took this a little bit too far. I don't think you have the right to judge my country. Ten years old with a chip on your shoulder...

I did think I went to far also..

sorry.

THAT YOUR COUNTRY'S A SCREW UP!!!

Ok, sorry.
Quote by NKF176

Douche bag, noun, an apparatus used to rinse/clean out a chicks cooter. Often misconceived as an effective means of birth control when used immediately after sex, resulting in retards such as yourself to come into existence.

If we're going to screw over our economy we might as well drag everyone else down with us
Quote by NKF176

You're so stupid it's amazing you know how to breathe.
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
im not retarded! i swear

Hahaha
This made me lol.
I might have sigged that if you'd used punctuation. I am very particular about my sigs.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
This thread has died.....

I've convinced someone I was a dog, a guy on death row, a telephone operator, and bill gates.

What's even funnier is that he asked me to email him proving I talked to bill gates (which I can forge emails XP) and 20 later he came back going "Oh ****! IT REALLY IS YOU!"

Good times...

But just to say it...

PS3 FTW! Go Socom!
Quote by NKF176

I've only seen you 4 times in the Pit and every time your thread was closed or everyone started hating on you.
You should chill....
I was convinced that:

-I was Austrailian (I am not)
-I should join the KKK

When that guy told everyone on his friends list to come to his KKK meeting, I deleted him off my friend list.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
*reported* for spamfest.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.