Can you guys reccomend me some guitars in around the £350 range that would be good for an intermediate player who plays rock and metal?
Washburn X50 Pro
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
PRS SE custom is a good budget guitar. or try and find a used ibanez
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Tough one. There's a huge range of very nice guitars in that price group so you really need to know what style you prefer. Maybe an Epiphone SG g400 custom? Or for a more Strat type of look, I like the Cort X11. Either of these will give you enough change for a pedal or two. Then there's lots of odd shapes for the real metal heads. If I'm looking, my first stop is Thomann (www.thomann.de) as I've had excellent service from them in the past and they carry all the major brands.
Quote by Gregoric
Washburn X50 Pro

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?