...some great guitars for heavier stuff such as Metal through to Classic Rock. I would prefer if it came with pick-ups such as EMGs.
I have a budget of £575 and if it looks great aswell then that's a bonus. I live in England so preferably just English sites please because I don't want to pay a bomb for P&P.
Fire away!
Try some jacksons, they don't come with EMG's but they have some awesome SD's in. Or you could try some ESP LTD's they have EMG's in them, they look pretty metal too.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
Try some jacksons, they don't come with EMG's but they have some awesome SD's in. Or you could try some ESP LTD's they have EMG's in them, they look pretty metal too.

I tried the Jackson Dinky which was pretty nice.
I tried a ESP LTD EX400BK too and that was a great guitar but I just need to see everything so I can make the right choice, because it's a lot of money if you get what I mean.
jackson dinky for sure is a great buy. wicked guitar. it does very good metal, and the rocky stuff is very good as well. sounds very thick and full through my bugera!

ibanez 2550z, doesn't have emgz but it can do it all really. it plays really nice as well if you like the thinner necks (which you said you liked the dinky so you must). so definently try this guitar out too.

other than that i would suggest trying the c1 hellraiser, but i found their necks to be real fatty and the string spacing is a little wider. but i don't know for sure what you personally like in necks :P also on the plus side they have emgz and i think coil tap.
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Quote by Connah
jackson dinky for sure is a great buy. wicked guitar. it does very good metal, and the rocky stuff is very good as well. sounds very thick and full through my bugera!

ibanez 2550z, doesn't have emgz but it can do it all really. it plays really nice as well if you like the thinner necks (which you said you liked the dinky so you must). so definently try this guitar out too.

other than that i would suggest trying the c1 hellraiser, but i found their necks to be real fatty and the string spacing is a little wider. but i don't know for sure what you personally like in necks :P also on the plus side they have emgz and i think coil tap.

Great. I do prefer the thinner necks although I also like the Gibson SG's neck and that's fairly thick.
Washburn X50 Pro FE

Flame top
Mahogony body/neck
EMG 81/85
Grover Tuners
Ebony Fretboard (I think)
Buzz Feiten tuning system (better intonation n ****)

(Invalid img)

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/74671

only £380
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w