from the ad on channel 4/E4/film 4 etc. for the transporter double bill on film 4?
i just saw it on E4 and it's stuck in my head, it kinda makes me think of iron maiden, but it sounds too new to be them.
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

pretty sure it is a song by the band Crucify, they are kinda christian death metal and totally kcik butt.!!
lol christian death metal?
thanks
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

Quote by munkymanmatt
from the ad on channel 4/E4/film 4 etc. for the transporter double bill on film 4?
i just saw it on E4 and it's stuck in my head, it kinda makes me think of iron maiden, but it sounds too new to be them.

So where did you see this?
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by tremeloud
So where did you see this?

by that i meant the channel 4 network, you know, if theres an ad for a program on their network, it's usually on all of their channels?
i saw it on E4 anyway, to clear it up a little.

you guys don't happen to know the name of the song, cant find it on youtube itunes etc.
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

dudes, plzplzplz tell me the name of the song, i can't find a trace of any band called crucify anywhere...
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E