I Have An AD15VT Electric Guitar Amplifier And I Was Just Wanting Comments On It.
So If Anyone Has Anything To Say About It Please Do Say.
And Also, If Anyone Knows How To Get A Good Sound Out Of It Plz Do Say.
Thanks

Purple Tears
There is a vox website that has all kinds of presets on it. www.valvetronix.com
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I have a 15 and a 30 in my house and I can't say I'm a fan. there's some good clean tones and a couple of the effects are nice, but I can't get a good dirty tone with any bite. I have Seymour Duncan livewire humbuckers and it still doesn't seem to do the trick, but the cleans are pretty nice
I was playing an AD30VT yesterday as well as a Peavey Vypyr 30. I must say that both amps are great but for $450 the AD30VT is a rip off compared to the Vypyr at $400. The Vypyr had much better quality but I preferred the VOX's clean channel.
Quote by zao8350
I have a 15 and a 30 in my house and I can't say I'm a fan. there's some good clean tones and a couple of the effects are nice, but I can't get a good dirty tone with any bite. I have Seymour Duncan livewire humbuckers and it still doesn't seem to do the trick, but the cleans are pretty nice

My 15 needs a lot of compression before it starts to sound like it has any bite... Have you tried using the onboard compressor?