I have a Peavey Wolfgang (EVH) guitar with a floyd rose bridge. I sent it to lower action a year ago, and the guy asked me if I wanted double locking system (whammy bar up and down motion). I said "No" at that time because I didn't know much about it, so the guy just lowered the action and put my guitar for one lock stystem whammy bar use (down motion).

Now I want to have double locking whammy, but I want to adjust it myself, so I can learn how to adjust these guitar features.
Anyone here know how to do it and care to explain?

Thanks.
-XxLloydxX
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
the wolfgang is non-recessed, right? you're never going to get a giant amount of up-pull, but you can get a bit. just loosen the springs round the back- take off the back plate of the guitar, and loosen the two screws connected to the trem claw (the screws which screw the trem claw into the guitar's wood). you'll need to rebalance the trem and retune etc. and you might need to tweak the action too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
the wolfgang is non-recessed, right? you're never going to get a giant amount of up-pull, but you can get a bit. just loosen the springs round the back- take off the back plate of the guitar, and loosen the two screws connected to the trem claw (the screws which screw the trem claw into the guitar's wood). you'll need to rebalance the trem and retune etc. and you might need to tweak the action too.

Can you explain what non-recessed means? And how do I know if my guitar is non-recessed?
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
is there a big giant hole under your trem or is it screwed directly to the top of your guitar (like a strat trem)?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Take the trem out of the C Valve and then take off the CFlat string for more stability. If youre still having problems cut a small groove on the back of the body for more whammy action. Hope that helped!
Quote by Dave_Mc
is there a big giant hole under your trem or is it screwed directly to the top of your guitar (like a strat trem)?

There is a hole beneath it. I don't see a giant one but the bridge isn't flat screwed like a strat.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
interesting. i'm not sure, then, assuming it is recessed, but set only to dive, it must have some other device (e.g. tremol-no or similar) to allow it to be dive-only.

Sorry

you could maybe try the floyd thread sticky?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?