OK So I will be recieveing a thinline Tele for christmas (god i love girlfriends). Depending on how I feel about the tone of the guitar when I get it, I would like to throw in the Seymour Duncan Little 59 or possible the hot rails.

Basically, I love the tele tone but I want 2 things:
first, the hum canceling
Second, I just want to tone done the brigtness a bit but still keep the crispness.

Has anyone any experence with these pickups and can comment?
Any other suggestions?

Also, I will proablly coiltapping it as well
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
Quote by Skierinanutshel
you lucky sum'bitch

i have no experience with those pups, but still

you lucky sum'bitch

I know! Tell me about it. She knows how to make a guitaris t happy!
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
I have the Little 59T in the bridge position of my Squier Telecaster. It's done just that: tone down the brightness and keep the crispness. It also reduced the twang significantly.
i had a lil 59 it gave me a ac/dc kinda tone nice and strong but i felt the stock pups were better sounding.

I hear that the hot rail dont sound good clean but i dont have first hand expirience

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
I have a hot rail in the bridge of my MiM Tele. It is very high output and can do all forms of hard rock and even metal easily. Although it can be prone to feedback at high volumes due to it's overly high output and the fact that it sits surrounded in a metal plate. The Tele is already bright with a lot of natural midrange and I find the HR to add too much more of that.
I am actually looking to replace it with a Lil '59 in the future for less output and less harsh tone.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION