Page 1 of 2
cops have been pissing me off because too many of them flaunt their power to everyone, treat people under the age of 25 with disrespect, dont know the difference between legal and moral punishments, and are racist. all you need to do is say that youre racist to get out of jury duty, but there are soo many racist cops enforcing the "law".

im not saying that all cops are bad. im wicked good friends with a few of my towns cops but the others need to jump off a cliff

what makes you say F*** THe POLICE?
Everytime the try to force my to do anything. ;p I usually run, but if they caught me, I say things that confuses them and BAM! I'm off to freedom once again..

Yes, the policemen here are stupid.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
When I commit a crime and they catch me. Bastards.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Some Cops are alright, the others just abuse their power, like any other job that holds a possition of Authority there're always going to be wankers that abuse it!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I know what you're saying, but I don't really mind cops.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Oh, hi Tupac.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
I agree, lately there is a part of my town where the cops are just being complete dicks. I've been followed twice now in the past two weeks and I was in seperate cars both times.

Each time they followed me right to my friends driveway, but last time it was a bad storm and the cop almost missed the turn I had made, so he slams on his brakes and risks the turn anyway all the while making himself look like an obvious asshole.

There are some cool cops, but honestly I see too many abusing their power and even more that are just clueless losers.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Just make it simple and say **** ignorant people

Because ignorant people are the only thing that makes police officers look bad. To be fair, cops have been getting a lot less ignorant over the years, but we'll never have the perfect law enforcement agencies until robots are perfected.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
when you're driving 75 mph and a cop is going 90 mph (without their lights and siren). then if you drive as fast as them they pull you over.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
man i hate cops

i mean when there was gunfire from my neighbours house I was pissed when they came by
Quote by guitarmageddon0
cops have been pissing me off because too many of them flaunt their power to everyone, treat people under the age of 25 with disrespect, dont know the difference between legal and moral punishments, and are racist. all you need to do is say that youre racist to get out of jury duty, but there are soo many racist cops enforcing the "law".

im not saying that all cops are bad. im wicked good friends with a few of my towns cops but the others need to jump off a cliff

what makes you say F*** THe POLICE?

Bodycount
This one:

Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by guitarmageddon0
treat people under the age of 25 with disrespect,

I agree if your a teen they just think ur stupid and bust you for anything

When my brother was 16 he got a ticket for going 5mph over the speed limit

That BS and discrimination

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
What makes me say fuck tha police is when a young nigga gets it bad 'cos I'm brown. And not the other colour so police think they have the authority to kill a minority. Fuck that shit 'cos I ain't the one for a punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun to be beating on, or thrown in jail, we can go toe-to-toe in the middle of a cell.

You can see where I'm going with this.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
The last two encounters I've had with police have been AWESOME!

First one I got pulled over for not having my headlights on and he just wanted to remind me.

Second time a couple of us got caught smoking pot and he let us off. He even said that he thinks laying drug charges is stupid and a waste of time. He checked our records though to make sure we weren't scumbags.

Some cops are really ****in' cool.
Deal with it. In general teens are pretty bad drivers so they pay more attention to them. If they catch you at a younger age then you're more likely to obey the laws.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
some cops can be real ****ers.

but i can't say with certainty, that i wouldn't be that way either.

there should be more cops who, rather than fill out papers and hold you in a nice comfy cell, beat a little sense into you a back lane and leave you to think about what you've done.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Archaon
The last two encounters I've had with police have been AWESOME!

First one I got pulled over for not having my headlights on and he just wanted to remind me.

Second time a couple of us got caught smoking pot and he let us off. He even said that he thinks laying drug charges is stupid and a waste of time. He checked our records though to make sure we weren't scumbags.

Some cops are really ****in' cool.

Indeed, which means its not cops that are bad, its the idiots you need to avoid
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by ccatck
Oh, hi Tupac.

You mean N.W.A.?

Tupac just hated everything. Except for TEH BISNATCHEZ YO....the henesys also.
Yeah because the entire police force is like that stop reading blogs and youtube videos made by RATM loving skateboarders.
listen to NWA.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
meh ive been pulled over and it was blatantly obvious for reasons i won't share that everyone in the car should have been going to jail but he took it easy on us.
I like the Police.
My University campus security on the other hand...
It doesn't really matter though, campus security aren't real cops and therefore only private citizens, so they have no authority. They can't search me, they can't ask me for ID and they can't arrest me, or touch me. Basically you can just tell them to **** off and run away, provided they don't have your name.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by severed-metal
You mean N.W.A.?

I'm pretty sure it was Run D.M.C.

Idiot.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
How about this:

Fuck the TS!

I'd like to see you survive in a world without cops.
Quote by severed-metal
You mean N.W.A.?

eh, I don't know which one was all "**** DA POLICE NIGGA YEAH". So I just said Tupac cause he seems like he would have said it.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
Quote by Draken
Yeah because the entire police force is like that stop reading blogs and youtube videos made by RATM loving skateboarders.

was waiting on the RaTM bashing.. Funny guy..

A few years ago a friend of mine got a ride to the station for saying "I smell bacon".. Yep.. f 'em. Go do something useful.
I've never had any trouble with cops. It can be a little annoying though when some of them think I'm a scumbag because of my long hair and by who I associate with, but most of them are pretty cool.

When these 3 guys tried to jump me and my other friend the cops got there about 40 seconds after I called the police, before the muggers could even get out of sight. Nothing but good cops who do their jobs here.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by ccatck
eh, I don't know which one was all "**** DA POLICE NIGGA YEAH". So I just said Tupac cause he seems like he would have said it.

Well, either way...you are correct sir. Tupac did say it. I shouldn't have corrected you, my bad.
Quote by iholmesz

A few years ago a friend of mine got a ride to the station for saying "I smell bacon".. Yep.. f 'em. Go do something useful.

Wow, aren't you badass.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
Quote by severed-metal
Fuck I'm trolled

Hmm?
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by figsandbobo
I'm pretty sure it was Run D.M.C.

Idiot.

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by thsrayas
Wow, aren't you badass.

The point was the pig's action was illegitimate. Missed that??
Quote by iholmesz

Oh please, did you expect them to just not do anything?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
Quote by iholmesz

Your friend was a jackass.
Quote by killerscorpion
I agree if your a teen they just think ur stupid and bust you for anything

When my brother was 16 he got a ticket for going 5mph over the speed limit

That BS and discrimination

Then I suppose he shouldn't have been going over the speed limit, should he?

Also ITT: BAWWWW THEY MAKE ME FOLLOW RULES THEY SUCK

I don't exactly follow the law either, but I'm not dumb enough to get caught either
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by iholmesz

Serves your prick of a friend right.
Page 1 of 2