It really doesn't matter.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
doesnt really matter, they all kinda sound different, but i like the sound of my DRs with them
does not matter. however if your playing metal and using a lot of drop tunings you should get some strings that are like .12-.52 at least. (im assuming you play metal because you use emgs. and your name is metallicow.)

edit: try some ernie ball power slinkys or beefy slinkys
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Last edited by slash4114 at Dec 3, 2008,
Stupid questions get stupid answers. If you're asking which strings to buy, I'm assuming you don't know what you're doing, as it's individual preference.

Electric guitar strings is the only answer with the information you provided, unless you play a bass, then you should get bass strings
ernie ball super light banjo strings ftw
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
i was asking other ppl's opinions. bcuz i want to try a new set and i just want to kno what other ppl recomened