I just got this, but I can't get used to the neck joint. It's Pre-AANJ and I have two AANJ Prestige's, so I've been spoiled by that. However I know this is some peoples cup of tea.

Right off I have to list one flaw; it has a non-original trem. Instead of the Edge it has a JT 580, don't know why, don't know who. Yes, it's sacrilege. Anyway, it fits perfectly, plays great, low action now buzz. If you're not an Ibanez aficionado you'll never notice the difference. Otherwise it's all original. There is also a spot on the pickguard where the blade style 5 way switch is where someone put a round hole in that same spot for a Gibson style 3 way switch but then replaced it with the stock 5 way. I just mention this because it is technically a flaw in the pickguard.

It's Black with a maple board.

The neck, is as far as I can tell, flawless. No cracks, frets are good etc.
The body has the cracking in the neck pocket that is typical of this era of Ibanez RG's and I guarantee that it will never ever be a problem. I've had a few of these and they all had it.

So, pics will be forthcoming; working on the camera situation. I'm open to all trades, I favor my RGR1570 prestige right now so this isn't getting played at all. Comes with a hardshell case that will work for shipping but has issues staying closed, the latches are slightly bent. I'm sure it can be fixed.

So feel free to shoot me any trade offers!
Sounds sweet. Free bump for a good guy to deal with.
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
I have a blue Ibanez AWD-83 "mini artcore" (or you could say regular sized version of an artcore) that is practically brand new. The neck is a little bit shorter then a standard size guitar and the body is standard size. Its not one of the huge artcore's. There are only at most 2 scratches, and The neck and body are pretty much new too. If you are interested I could e-mail you pictures or send them to you through a text message or something. It has a very warm feel to it and I play is on an early 80's Ampeg ss-150
pm sent
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
i have a schecter 38 special, i'll get the link to the thread for you
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Price if you ever though about just selling it.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I'd be linking for around $250 o.b.o. I'm not sure what it would be worth, I think the neck alone on these goes for like $150, so I'm hoping $250ish (plus shipping) isn't unreasonable.
Thats awesome I may have to sell some things and purchase it, what trem is that in there?
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
It's a Jackson JT580 ( think that's the number). It plays as normal, it fits perfect, no mods or anything. You can wail with the bar and it holds tune.
Nice will let you know if I come up with funds I posted some stuff on craigslist a couple days ago, I would offer you my 360 games for partial trade but you prolly arent interested.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
I actually have most of those, which haven't been getting played much since I got Call of Duty 5!
Quote by jairic
I actually have most of those, which haven't been getting played much since I got Call of Duty 5!

heh yeah I will let you know as my bday is coming up on the 17th of january and Ive always wanted a 550
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
this is a sweet guitar (i know, it used to be mine) someone should definately scoop this up before it's too late!
Correction: That's a JT590, not a JT580. It's a Schaller-Made LFR (basically the schaller LFR branded with the Jackson name).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.