Five Finger Death Punch is playing tonight in Las Vegas at the House of Blues at 6:00pm. Just wanted to know who else is coming. Also, who else enjoys these guys' music and why? Hope to see some of you there
No I'm not going.

Also, isn't there a FFDP thread?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I really don't like those guys man. I didn't like them to begin with, and then critics started comparing them to Pantera and it drove me crazy. But to each there own - enjoy the show. It's got to be crazy living near Vegas, so many good tours must go through there.
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
Quote by fireoptic
I really don't like those guys man. I didn't like them to begin with, and then critics started comparing them to Pantera and it drove me crazy. But to each there own - enjoy the show. It's got to be crazy living near Vegas, so many good tours must go through there.

yup, I saw dethklok here a few months back....nuts. I saw FFDP a a month later, absolutely nuts. I've never heard anyone sound so close to they're album.
they're a pretty decent band i like to hear every once and again.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat