Well I needed a guitar pickup change and I sent my guitar to my guitar teacher....It's been 8 weeks so far. ...
Should I just go to his place and just say give me my guitar back. But' that's kinda awkward... I'm getting very impatient. He's not returning my messages or calls....

What should I do?
go to him, when i was getting new pickups put in it was done in three days :/
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
He obviously pawned it for coke money.

Be thankful he's not a Pepsi man!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Just mention it at the next lesson. If you don't take lessons with him, then you've been bamboozled.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.

He accidentally the whole guitar.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Last edited by yellowshirtguy at Dec 3, 2008,
Threateningly ask for it back. If he refuses, post his personal information on a certain internet forum.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
I got two replaced in an hour if i were you i'd get my Sh!t back
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
Just mention it at the next lesson. If you don't take lessons with him, then you've been bamboozled.

lol what a funny word

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
Kill Him
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.
"...get the bat"
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Go round, tell him you think you've got his number wrong as you can't get through, and ask if he's finished your guitar yet...if he says no tell him you need it back anyway. That way if he's got a genuine reason he gets chance to explain, and if not you get to look like the grownup.
Quote by yellowshirtguy

He accidentally the whole guitar.

I burst out in laughter as I scrolled down and saw that picture
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

If you go to his house and hes wearing a mask and saying "Where oh where has the fishy gone?" He stole it and sold it.
Quote by SGibson666
If you go to his house and hes wearing a mask and saying "Where oh where has the fishy gone?" He stole it and sold it.

Or if he answers and says "I would of trimmed my antlers if I knew people were coming..."
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
I don't take lessons from him anymore...Also, he said that he is going to put a coil tap on the guitar. I don't give a sh** about coil tap...I just want it back.

Probably tommorow I'll go to his place (music store where he teaches) and just get it back...