I apologize for making another thread..but I thought more people would check this out..so I uploaded a recording..you can check it out in my profile..from a couple of different songs..anyway I record everything straight to my pc..
guitar/amp/adapter/cable/line-in..and while the quality isn`t great I think it`s pretty solid for having a budget of a couple of euros..spent only on the adapter and another cable
Any comments/advice will be greatly appreciated!=)

OH..and I used audacity and wavepad sound editor
The Fuzz can be annoying..but I think that`s because the volume is too high
Gear:

Ibanez JS 1000
Ibanez RGA42BK
Ibanez GRG 170 DX

BOSS DD7 Delay
Ibanez DS 7 Distortion
Dunlop Jimy Hendrix Wah

ENGL Fireball
Framus Cobra cab
Roland Cube 30
Last edited by Rokkec at Dec 3, 2008,
hey that doesn't sound too bad for your couple of euro budget
What's that first riff you play coz I know it but I don't know the name lol

Also - what did you record them through Effects/Guitar wise? did you run it through your amp then into your PC too or what?
Quote by Mr Holden
It's worked once, it'll work again!!!

Quote by Mr Holden
It's voltage sensitive!!!
Hey man..thx=)..Well I`m amazed myself..everybody keeps saying it allways sounds crap when you try it..even the guy that works at my local music store said it will probably crap..even `cause my soundcard is integrated lol ..
The first riff is from "The Groove"..from a band called Muse..Even though it`s actually played with fuzz/distortion I played it clean cause It sounded cool anyway=)

and yeah..I recorded it through my amp..and just turned the distortion button "on" after I finished the first few riffs..I`ll explain it a little more clearly

I just used an elixir guitar cable(I love it!) and connected my guitar and amp like I allways do..from amp input jack to guitar..then I used the 1/8-1/4 adapter and put it in my "recording out/phones" amp jack..and then I put the 1/4 cable in the adapter..then i put the 1/4 cable in the "line-in" slot in my PC..and the I used wavepad editor to set my recording option to "line-in"..and then tryed it with and without audacity..it worked great..well I could actually record it using the aforementioned software..hope I made some sense:P

I apologize for the mistakes I made..I just wanted to upload it as soon as I could
Gear:

Ibanez JS 1000
Ibanez RGA42BK
Ibanez GRG 170 DX

BOSS DD7 Delay
Ibanez DS 7 Distortion
Dunlop Jimy Hendrix Wah

ENGL Fireball
Framus Cobra cab
Roland Cube 30
Last edited by Rokkec at Dec 3, 2008,
ah the groove that's it!!! It's on the Absolution DVD... good old Muse lol

it makes sense actually that setup - obviously it's not perfect or album quality but it's not awful and it appears to have cost very little - sorted. Which guitar'd you use?
Quote by Mr Holden
It's worked once, it'll work again!!!

Quote by Mr Holden
It's voltage sensitive!!!
Yeah..good old Muse!:P..Matt allways knows how to make great riffs
I actually spent about 30 minutes to setup everything
I used my Ibanez JS 1000!=) At least the guitar is pretty good lol
Gear:

Ibanez JS 1000
Ibanez RGA42BK
Ibanez GRG 170 DX

BOSS DD7 Delay