I remember seeing a guitar on one of the big websites like guitarcenter's or musiciansfriend, etc. But i cant remember the brand and when i look through the brands on the sites..non ring a bell. Its one of the guitars they show with one of every color stacked against each other. Its an electric guitar that comes in black, orange, blue, red, and a couple other colors. Whats cool is the body is raised a bit extending from the bridge to the bottom of the body, and around it on either side are black stripes. Anyone have a clue what kind of guitar this is?
that could be a hundred differnt guitars u need to clarify ur explination. maybe tell brand or price it was?
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
A guitar with lots of different colours and stripes, that really narrows down your search...
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
I'm trying to figure out the brand. I think it was between 500 and 1000 dollars, but again..i cant remember the specifics. Just what it looks like. The body style is unique because of the raised box, and the insets running down the middle of the guitar on either side of the strings/pickups. These insets are black on all the models i believe.
Quote by Birchall17
A guitar with lots of different colours and stripes, that really narrows down your search...

I think he's talking about that one with the strings.
The body is a symmetrical, so no firebird. The thing that really sticks out is how the stripes run down the body. and when i say stripes, i dont mean just painted. theyre lowered, or inset.
I'm almost positive the brand was a 3 letter deal, like ESP or what have you.
holy ****! =D! Yes, i pulled up their guitars and its the rks wave series. I owe you this night's sanity mimanies..<3