Ok first some background, I've been really busy lately and haven't been able to play my guitar. I was also diagnoised with carpel tunnel so I wasnt able to play for a month anyway. I was finally able to take the brace off and first thing I did was pick up my guitar. After tuning it I was doing basic exercises and noticed the tone was off a little, after playing for 30 minutes or so it got off a lot. so any ideas what could be causing this? is it me or the guitar? Thanks guys
do you really expect to get help when you give us that extremely superduper megasaurous amount of information about the problem?
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

Perhaps you just remember it sounding better than it actually did, I always find after I haven't played my guitar for about a week it sounds and I play alot better for about half an hour lol.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
it plays a lot worse though....

Quote by Jaekae
do you really expect to get help when you give us that extremely superduper megasaurous amount of information about the problem?

well what did you want me to say? hey got a stock fat strat tone sucks help?
Quote by Birchall17
Perhaps you just remember it sounding better than it actually did, I always find after I haven't played my guitar for about a week it sounds and I play alot better for about half an hour lol.

I know that feeling. That happened to me recently. I hadn't played in two days and I played it, and to me it sounded like someone took a dump, and swapped my speakers out with the turd. But after about an hour of playing I realized that I had forgotten that I left my good amp at my practice place, and I was using a Line 6 S3,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
Quote by therealtater
it plays a lot worse though....

well what did you want me to say? hey got a stock fat strat tone sucks help?

you could have said what you don't like about how it sounds. too much bass, treble, mids, lacking punch, etc...