Page 1 of 3
I feel like such a asshole. Today in school, a kid asked my in school if he could have some gum. I started messing with him with the gum out and saying "Who's the man?" " Who's Awesome?" and stuff like that, I then said "Who's your Daddy?" little did I know that his father just passed 3 days ago . He starts busting out crying screaming at me saying to never talk about his father again. I dont know what to do i instanly said sorry. But he walked away. Should I genuinly apologize again? Or just leave it and not bring it up and get him upset? Im an ass.

EDIT: I gave him the gum.
Last edited by evolve215 at Dec 3, 2008,
You're not an ass, it's not even a mistake if there's no way you could have known. Let him get over it.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws

yah id recomend apoligizing but i cant stop laughing at ur fail
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
awww dude you were only joking and you apologized

dont be so hard on yourself
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Wow.

I have to admit I laughed at that. But in all seriousness, just let him be and after things seem to get better for him, apologize. Until then just be real kind to him.
We're only strays.
Just let it be the elephant in the room for a day or so and after a couple of days the elephant will die.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Take him on a date

show him a good time
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Buy the orbit gum company and give it to him.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by metaldud536
I really don't see how anyone can come back to school 3 days after their dad passed away.
I had no trouble with it.
Quote by Metallicaxp
Bring his dad back to life.

I'm not Jesus Christ, I've come to accept that now.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
HE was probably messing with you, no one would be at school three days after his dad died.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Metallicaxp
Bring his dad back to life.

hahaha i lol'd

-mroe
Quote by wemonir
some guy asked me if i wanted to go back to his apartment and spin around on his weiner but i told him i had to go to the dentist
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
HE was probably messing with you, no one would be at school three days after his dad died.

I would, unless family needed me that bad.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Again, wrong.

TS, it is completely irrational, though also completely understandable, for him to be upset with you. You didn't do anything wrong and you were already very generous to apologize. I wouldn't worry about it.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I'm not Jesus Christ, I've come to accept that now.

I keep living the lie.
SHEdit: ^It isn't that. I just don't really get all grievey about death. /SHEdit

Quote by grampastumpy

TS, it is completely irrational, though also completely understandable, for him to be upset with you. You didn't do anything wrong and you were already very generous to apologize. I wouldn't worry about it.

This is what you should actually listen to. By the way.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

yah dude go apologize, and if you really wanna be nice go buy him a pack of gum.
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by Gates67
oh man

i wish i had an ass like yours to pull this stuff outa

Edit: was sposed to quote the pica
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
lol, i did the same thing.
one week i did it twice. the first time i insulted a kids mom. after that i decided "your mom" jokes arent funny so i tried "your sister" jokes thinking i was clever. then i insulted some ones dead sister. all by accident of course.

Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by SteveHouse
I would, unless family needed me that bad.

This.

I've found that when something terrible happens, it's easier to ignore it and focus on school and stuff.

On topic: apologize again.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by SteveHouse
SHEdit: ^It isn't that. I just don't really get all grievey about death. /SHEdit

Its on a whole different level when its your nuclear family tho.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by SteveHouse

This is what you should actually listen to. By the way.

You serious? That's cold. You know that an important person in your life is no longer a part of it and you can shrug it off in 3 days? Shiiiiieeeeeeeeeeet.
Buy him the gum factory, He'll say "oh thank evolve! how marvelous It's just what I've always wanted!" then he'll remember that his dad worked at the gum factory.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Page 1 of 3