ok well i have a question about what guitar is the best for 200. it has to be new not used and it has to be better than a starcaster by fender.(i figured almost anything is better than this)

i already have a new amp i just want to know what guitar can last 12-18 months until i can get a job and save enough money for something really good.

i was thinking about the esp ltd mh50nt. is it decent?? thx

EDIT cant be agile...too much w/ shipping and cant be used remember it just has to hold me for about a year
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
Last edited by eahilder at Dec 3, 2008,
Dude, seriously, if he's being this stagnant, just tell him to get something else and save for it; as I said in the past topics, $200 can't but a good axe.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
Dude, seriously, if he's being this stagnant, just tell him to get something else and save for it; as I said in the past topics, $200 can't but a good axe.

i just want something that can hold me for like a few months...i can get a job in april

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
Quote by eahilder
i just want something that can hold me for like a few months...i can get a job in april

Oh. In that case then, get one of the higher-end Squier's; by no means an excellent guitar and by no means as good as even a Mexican Fender, but it should last a couple months before you begin realizing where it's crap.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Yeah, I'm sure the shipping on an Agile isn't much.
What's wrong with used though? Just because someone else has played it before doesn't mean it's going to snap in half (in most cases)
Just remember, you get what you pay for, and $200 doesn't buy anywhere near decent
ohai little sig.
well i fugure it would get me something better than my pos that i have now

EDIT: even if it is only slightly better...oh yea and i can go up to 250 now and 300 would be pushin it..

EDIT:EDIT: CANT BE USED IDC WHAT YOU GOT USED I CANT GET ANYTHING USED UNLESS I PAY FOR IT WITH MY OWN MONEY (which i will)

EDIT: EDIT: EDIT: necrosis1193 i like the clips in your profile lol

EDIT:EDIT:EDIT:EDIT:i edited way to much lol

EDIT:EDIT:EDIT:EDIT:EDIT:that last edit was pointless

EDIT:EDIT:EDIT:EDIT:EDIT:EDIT: necrosis1193 on your riffs video you play some queen lol and stairway

Quote by Prophet of Page
Last edited by eahilder at Dec 3, 2008,
I got my guitar for 295 used...and it's honestly one of the greatest guitars I've ever played, playability wise anyways.
Why can't you buy used? mind elaborating? $250 won't get you a decent guitar either. Same money used buys you a guitar that's twice as good usually just a little scuffed. I don't think you're in a place right now to turn down used guitars with the amount of money you have.