Because im a perfectionist when it comes 2 organisin my music this has been pissing me off for a little while,
on my ipod under artists marilyn manson is there twice, one has every album apart from portrait and children, and the other has those 2, as far as i can tell there is no reason for it to be doing this, on my itunes they arent separated yet when i sync it it puts them under 2 different artists that have the exact same name (manson),
anyone know wat the problem might be?
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
There is sometimes a space after the artist name that you can't see on itunes. It happened to me and I deleted theses empty spaces, went back to normal. Hope I helped.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Im the same way with mine, everything must be proper
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Common sense will tell you to select both instances of Marilyn Manson, change the artist name to something else, and then change it back to Marilyn Manson. This way, you fix whatever in the artist tag was causing this to happen and it's now one big Manson-y family.
You're*