Alright, can someone please explain tp me the attraction to Agile guitars? For the money they seem decent, but EMG HZ's are awful pickups in my experience, especially in contrast to active EMG's, and there's a certain point where a guitar gets so cheap, with parts and work costs it's impossible for it to be as good as it's said to be, and IMO Rondo's stock crosses that for the most part. Why are they in such high regard around here?

*Puts up flameshield*
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I think many people regard the higher priced Agile's, such as the 3000's in high regard since they're made of qaulity wood and for the most part have very good hardware for less than half the price of most gibson's/ fender's.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
because we don't put the models witrh Hz's in high regard, just all the Agile Les Pauls and such. And the reason why is that they are affordable and have a good build quality and sound. Plus they have ebony fretboards
there great for modding out to im mean you drop less than $500 and you still got money left to buy pickups, resomax bridge, gibson vintage tuners , nothing wrong with the grovers i just like that look more
Most of the hype are about the higher range of Agile guitars. I have the AL-3100 and I ain't never gonna replace it.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R