Page 1 of 3
What are some good senior pranks
We don't wanna do sumthing 2 destructive
I thot about a giant slippery slide down our one hallway (its a small school)
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Park your car inside the one hallway.

Be sure to report your car stolen.
uhhh theres a thread on this and its only november
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
My friend had his entire class dress up like Chivalric Knights, and laucnh water balloons at cars in the parking lot with a catapault.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
My friend had his entire class dress up like Chivalric Knights, and laucnh water balloons at cars in the parking lot with a catapault.

This.

/thread
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Rick-roll the school using the PA system and someone's mp3 player.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
A couple years ago the seniors at the school I went to took a tire off of the principals car, took a picture of the car without the tire, rolled the tire into her office, and showed her the picture. I lol'd.
Quote by DysenteryNickkk
sorry buddy, its december.

lol at me then
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
My senior year a bunch of my friends hacked into the school television system and, in front of everyone, got on the Internet and used the Searchbar. O_o

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

There's a website you can buy crickets in bulk. (I tink it's 10,000 for $100.00.) Get your class to pitch money in and buy as many as possible, let them loose on a Friday. By Sunday you have 10,000 ****ting dead crickets all over the school. Impossible to catch them all.
Quote by Clutch32192
What are some good senior pranks
We don't wanna do sumthing 2 destructive
I thot about a giant slippery slide down our one hallway (its a small school)

That seems like a bit of a contradiction. Wouldn't it be a small slippery slide then?
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
You should hotbox an elevator/classroom/closet... but try to leave the room while keeping it hotboxed, so that if a teacher tries to go in they'll get a nice surprise. Or you can just fap in the teachers lounge and cum blood on the conference table(the Pit tradition)
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
put 3 pigs in your school and only number 1,2, and 4 so they keep looking for the third.

Its smarter to do a senior prank now so you dont risk not being able to go to graduation
I did this a few years ago...

Buy 99 rubber chickens. Number them all from 1 to 100, leaving out number 56 (or any number of your choice). Hide aforementioned chickens all throughout the school, but not in places that are too hard to find...make them somewhat obvious. Then, as the year presses on and people find the chickens, they'll eventually find all 99 and be left searching frantically for the missing number.

People are still talking about it at my old high school (2 years later)...many lulz still ensue.

edit: ^ curse you! But it's a good idea, no matter how you go about it.
Last edited by yasebya at Dec 3, 2008,
Get three goats or animal that charges at people and number them one, two, and four so that people are looking all over the school wasting their time looking for a non-existent goat while you laugh your butt off.

OR

if there's a second floor on your school get a full grown cow and take it upstairs because they don't have the equilibrium to go back down the stairs

Also

I am not a redneck.
^Yeah but they were numbered #1 and #3, where's the other one!?!?
I'm only a sophomore but some of my friends and I have our prank planned out, we're going to go to the school late at night, with a bunch of chinese food and laxatives (something like that), and we're going to crap in all the doorways around the building.
It's a pretty big building, going through my head there are.... at least 16 different doors.
We're pretty excited for it.
This is our last chance.
Quote by dragxthexwaters
I'm only a sophomore but some of my friends and I have our prank planned out, we're going to go to the school late at night, with a bunch of chinese food and laxatives (something like that), and we're going to crap in all the doorways around the building.
It's a pretty big building, going through my head there are.... at least 16 different doors.

This = Fail imo
me and 5 friends broke into my high school at midnight and put those locking zip ties on all the lockers....the morning after was godly.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by dragxthexwaters

That's just nasty, it has to be something that people can laugh at without throwing up.
I understand it's pretty bad, but I'm just too lazy to think of my own, so I said I'm helping them. At least I don't have to pay for anything.
This is our last chance.
Quote by dragxthexwaters
I understand it's pretty bad, but I'm just too lazy to think of my own, so I said I'm helping them. At least I don't have to pay for anything.

You'll pay when that damn security camera catches you. You wont get too walk.
Quote by ibanezsa2214

if there's a second floor on your school get a full grown cow and take it upstairs because they don't have the equilibrium to go back down the stairs

Also

I am not a redneck.

^ THIS!!!!!!
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by dragxthexwaters

Have fun getting caught
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Im putting Ronald McDonald in the lunchroom with a sign that says "This foods (the S word)!"

are you putting the actual word on the sign or literally "the s word"?
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by ibanezsa2214

OR

Also

I am not a redneck.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a school that has multiple floors and no elevator though. Putting the cow in the elevator would be too easy a solution for the faculty.
Quote by KwikKopy
You'd be hard-pressed to find a school that has multiple floors and no elevator though. Putting the cow in the elevator would be too easy a solution for the faculty.

disconnect the elevator? or cover the door with duct tape.
Bomb threat?

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by TheMidasTouch
This = Fail imo

+1

Not only is sh*tting in the halls a lame, unfunny prank that can potentially spread disease, but you'll get caught by the security cameras and probably expelled. Make it somthing everyone can have a laugh about.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Just thought about this today, but what about you and a bunch of other people dig holes around the school, then you bring the dirt into a mound in the quad or something.

Or get a hold of rope or some kind of cord, and just make a tangled web around the school.

I don't know, I need ideas too for next year.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
A couple years ago my highschool got a bunch of weedkiller stuff and make a giant dick on the fooball field.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Line 6 Spider III 75
Old SG Mock
Quote by Garou1911
+1

Not only is sh*tting in the halls a lame, unfunny prank that can potentially spread disease, but you'll get caught by the security cameras and probably expelled. Make it somthing everyone can have a laugh about.

+1 to you too. You pretty much just said the same stuff as me.
Page 1 of 3