Bridge: Bigsby
Tuners: Grover locking
Straplocks: Schaller
Decal: 27. Yeah.
Wow...uh, cool, but its a tit dark....

and take it to GB&C

Looks good from what i can see tho
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

I bought it for about £800 off a friend in a rather awesome band called Buck Brothers. It's lost its neck at one point and it's been re-attached! I added the 27 myself.

LOL @ the 'neck strap' comment- it's actually rather long. It just looks funny 'cos I was holding it up!
Quote by mcraddict81592
Wow...uh, cool, but its a tit dark....

and take it to GB&C

Looks good from what i can see tho

+1 for brighter pics, although looks nice from what I can see. Dig the inlays.
Quote by Aidy Damage
I bought it for about £800 off a friend in a rather awesome band called Buck Brothers. It's lost its neck at one point and it's been re-attached! I added the 27 myself.

LOL @ the 'neck strap' comment- it's actually rather long. It just looks funny 'cos I was holding it up!

£800? Crap! nice one!
That's a sweet guitar man, i don't know much about gibsons so i assume it's a custom shop? I've never seen a gibson wth shark fin inlays before, but it looks awesome!
Yeah, as far as I know it's a custom shop job. The fretboard's just like a Rickenbacker!
Leant forward.

And the 27 is gone now- it's a long story. Basically, my brother found 27s everywhere, and it's in the bible, the Koran, everything- even my Mum's birthday, my birth year... lots of stuff.
Quote by Aidy Damage
Leant forward.

And the 27 is gone now- it's a long story. Basically, my brother found 27s everywhere, and it's in the bible, the Koran, everything- even my Mum's birthday, my birth year... lots of stuff.

Oh! To be quite honest it looks like you tried to photoshop your own head out of it by pasting another.