My friend, very good friend, and I are in the same AP US history class. Every night we have to read 20-30 pages out of a textbook with few pictures. Sometimes we don't but we talk about what we read in class for an hour and a half each day. I found summaries for every chapter and section within the chapter on the internet...Should I tell her about them or just make her figure it out herself? It takes a long time to take notes on this stuff...so I'd feel bad about hiding that I'm just skimming the book and using the pre-typed notes.

So, should I be be mean and not tell her?
I'm leaning towards yes, especially as on the last test she cheated, and got a much higher grade than I did.

haha, sorry for the silly question =]
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Yeah!!! Just don't let too many people know, or else the teacher might catch on.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Well, if you really want to be mean...I'd destroy something close to her. It's just a friendly competition of who can cheat the most.
Is she hot?

If yes, then tell her.

-edit

Oh, your a female too.

The above still applies.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Last edited by yellowshirtguy at Dec 3, 2008,
No don't tell her.
Women can't keep a secret.
She'll tell someone else.
The teacher will catch on.
There goes your free ride.
Quote by Stingray5
Wwjd

Cheat, and lie his way out of it. Then get betrayed in the lunch canteen.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Didn't really read your post, but the answer to that question should almost always be yes.
Quote by Faux
Get something in return.

You know what.

TS is female.

Wait... oh.... dear Lord, you're a genius.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Cheat, and lie his way out of it. Then get betrayed in the lunch canteen.

Don't forget getting stuck at a crappy table where all the chairs only face one direction.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
yea, what site? I'm in that class right now. where at are you? like history-wise
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Well you wouldn't be a very good christian if you didn't tell her. You know...all that crap about love thy neighbour etc etc.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I'm also taking AP US this year, I find that you really should just do all the reading anyways instead of just skimming it. That's how a real college class is going to be, and the professors may even assign more reading. So, I say don't tell her about the website, and forget about it yourself, it'll really help in the long run. I'm in the same boat as you are, so I know how hard to do that is.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by The_Paranoia
Can I have that site? I'm taking the class next year and having a site like that might be useful.

http://www.wadsworth.com/cgi-wadsworth/course_products_wp.pl?discipline_number=21&subject_code=HI01&fid=M20b&product_isbn_issn=0534627307

It's for the specific book that my class is using...I'm sure whatever book you'll use will have something comparable. Good luck with it

Ehh I'm still torn....I mean anyone can go on the internet and find it themselves, but then I'm not sure still..

Oh well, I'm done with my homework for tonight

I think they wrote a book on the subject of stealing and lying. I always forget what that things called but, I think Christians have a version of that book, oh and I think the Muslims and Jews have a version too. God, I wish I could remember what that one was called. Oh well, considering you're too lazy to read a textbook you probably wouldn't read this book either.
Easily the second best guitarist from Oklahoma City
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
I'm also taking AP US this year, I find that you really should just do all the reading anyways instead of just skimming it. That's how a real college class is going to be, and the professors may even assign more reading. So, I say don't tell her about the website, and forget about it yourself, it'll really help in the long run. I'm in the same boat as you are, so I know how hard to do that is.

I'm still going to read, it's just that now I intensively read, take notes, and then review my notes. Where as with the pre-written notes, I would just read and review the notes.