So I've been having some trouble with it lately. I don't know if it ma computer or Firefox.

To be more exact it tells me something about a failed chrome registration every time I open it. It opens but I have to click ok like Four times.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Isn't there a Firefox thread somewhere?

Oh, and there's a 3.0.4 update out. Start by downloading this if you haven't yet.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I like it better than IE
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Download "Firefox 3". If you still have problems, then downgrade to "Firefox 2". I originally downgraded to Firefox 2 because it was compatible with the "Real Player Downloader", a plug-in that enables you to download videos off of almost any website, but Firefox 2 starting to freeze, and not open, so I upgraded to "Firefox 3", and now use IE7 for the Downloader.

Anyway, if you are unsatisfied with all the Firefox'es , I recommend downloading "Google Chrome". It is way faster then all of the other browsers, and works great.