This is an official callout thread. The posters xxxdarrenxxx and demonofthenight both need to stop posting immediately. Both of you are very ignorant and constantly post about things that you obviously have no solid knowledge about.

stop posting forever

I can base this sweeping statement on my learnings. I am over the next period of time think hard about this warning, and then proceed to educate these members of the forum and many others with my learnings, which I am both more learned, and able to teach.
re-re-re-*reported*
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
wow..

Actually they are actually extremely helpful and know there stuff.
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
Quote by victoryaloy
wow..

Actually they are actually extremely helpful and know there stuff.

If you think this than its pretty clear that you are ignorant as well. You can't even figure out simple things like the difference between there and "their". They are a blight on this forum and have sent many people astray. Cheers
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.