In light of the Christmas coming up, I figured a lot of people would probably be buying new equipment. You've probably already noticed that these brands are always pushed upon you at guitar center:

Laguna guitars
Raven amps
Ocean bass guitars
Sound percussion drums
Club drums
Agazarian cymbals
Livewire cables
Horizon cables
Proline stands and accessories

That's because every one of those brands is owned by Guitar Center. The reason this is important is because of the warranty. If you're buying a product from any of those brands, don't get the guitar center warranty. That'd be redundant, since they are already the ones covering it via the company's warranty.

Just thought I'd try to save everybody a few bucks.
Good call I guess. A lot of new guitarists/first time buyers might not know about the warrenty thing.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Most of those brands are junk. Live Wire cables I have had nothing but problems with. Raven amps sound like ****. The only brand that is good is proline.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
guitar center never tried to push anything on me
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
dude livewire cables rip. i've beat my 20' to hell and it just comes back for more. going on like 3 years now.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Guitar Center pushed the Gibson Robot on me even though I bought a $21 hundred Gibson LP Classic (but I got it for $15 hundred ) and I was there to buy a Marshall half stack... the converstion went like this:

Me: "Hey man, I'm testin' out this Half stack over here, can you hand me that guitar?" (My LP)

Him: "dude, try this robot you'll love it, you just have to buy it."

Me: "I have a great guitar, and I'm here to buy an amp"

Him: "trade it in then man"

Me: "Fine lemme test it" (test it) "this sucks"

Then he called me a faggot and walked away lol
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!