Page 1 of 5
"Clitoris was a common name for girl-children in the mid-Victorian era," said Prof. Saud, adding that it sounded quaint and "faintly reminiscent of flowers"
i too am speachless
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Senior researcher Abdul Saud agreed. "Ask any man in the Kingdom if his wife has ever showed the slightest bit of enjoyment while fulfilling the nasty but essential work of spawning a male heir, and he will tell you that sex for women is, and always has been, utterly joyless."

Women of the world have just been owned.
Someone should kidnap them, and surgically remove their penises and insert vaginas.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Speech escapes me at the moment.

...You guys know this is satire right? Not a real news website?
Last edited by KwikKopy at Dec 3, 2008,
Prince abdul abdul abdul What a stupid ass name, this is fake right?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Sounds like certain scientists are bitter about their ability in the sack....
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

theyre just pissed because they cant get as much ass as people in most other countries.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Saudi Scientists kick so much ass
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
that clitoris part was lol worthy.
Quote by wizards?
He's today's tom sawyer, he just gets high on you... He doesn't tell stories anymore

Quote by Hoffydoodle
I love you my Friend
have an E-Cookie

Have a wonderful day =)
It's true. The Vag is nothing more then a hairy ass Jr.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
"Saudi scientific fields such as astrology, water divination and alchemy"

'nuff said

I know they were stupid, but this is amazing
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Oh good, I was starting to get scared. Vagina's will eat you whole if they get the chance...I'm glad they're just myth.
"The team admitted that they had not questioned any actual women during the course of their research, since this would have required having a conversation with one, which is frowned upon in the Saudi scientific community."

I'm having trouble believing this... Seriously????
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by severed-metal
Oh good, I was starting to get scared. Vagina's will eat you whole if they get the chance...I'm glad they're just myth.

Yes, they do strongly resemble the toothless, gaping maw of Cthulhu.
Quote by severed-metal

Only the ones with vagina dentata
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Of course the vagina exists. It's where Pillowpants the troll lives. E-cookie for anyone who gets the reference.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
They should get some american bitches to testify against this tomfoolery
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
It's a joke article.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
"The team admitted that they had not questioned any actual women during the course of their research, since this would have required having a conversation with one, which is frowned upon in the Saudi scientific community."

I'm having trouble believing this... Seriously????

Quote by shadow__666
Of course the vagina exists. It's where Pillowpants the troll lives. E-cookie for anyone who gets the reference.

haha clerks 2
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I really hope no one takes this seriously, if you look around the site its all joke articles.

The one about police training at kfc drive throughs looks funny.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Dear child... you do know that once a month, the mythical vagina becomes all bloodthirsty and causes it's host to become cranky and try and eat you? It's like... were-genitals.

Now that you mention it, I do recall hearing stories of wild vaginas roaming the plains of the Africian pridelands in search of victims. And in Romania they tell stories of Vagincula, a bloodthirsty beast that translates to "vagina of the night".
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Quote by Trefellin
Yes, they do strongly resemble the toothless, gaping maw of Cthulhu.

Hopefully without the tentacles too.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Page 1 of 5