This is a very rough version of one of my bands songs. Tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts1QGCybuTg

check out my other vids if you like it!
Gear:

Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special /w EMGs
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960 B Cab

Check out my band...

Last edited by Eidos at Dec 3, 2008,
Listinin' as I crit.

Nice tight riffage. Nice and melodic. The piece has an epic feel to it.

Very VERY solid base for a song. I see no problems with it. One thing I might suggest is have a slower softer part, maybe as a bridge into a blazing solo.

You could go many diferent ways, but like I said, this has great potential. Add some variation, some fitting vocals, maybe a bold solo? Beautiful music this is, good work, keep it up man

Your other vids are also cool, keep up the good work man, the world needs all the music it can get
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Yeah that song has a solo in it but the other guitarist in my band plays it!
Gear:

Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special /w EMGs
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960 B Cab

Check out my band...

Quote by Eidos
Yeah that song has a solo in it but the other guitarist in my band plays it!

Ah I see. I would like to hear the song when its finished than
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
very cool. you pick like a machine gun!
Mexican Fender Fat Strat
Mesa Boogie Rect-o-verb
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Sounds awesome. I like it a lot. Your bassist could mix it up a bit but I'm just trying to find something to give advice on. That song is solid.
Great playing! Sounds very tight, great job. Hopefully you'll get a chance to post a version with the whole band it'd be great hear. Keep up the good work!