We're metal band based in New Paltz( we practice in pine bush), and we're in dire need of a talented and dedicated Singer, singing is a must. We're going for a New England metalcore sound (Unearth, Killswitch Engage etc.), but with of a lot more melody and a lot of single note guitar harmonies, like Iron Maiden and Avenged Sevenfold. Thanks, let me know if you're interested.

-Jon
im interested but by singing do you mean clean vocals? if so sorry and pine bush is just a little far for me (red hook/rhinebeck)
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
ROCK IN PEACE is needing that METAL vocalist to complete this Metal monster that we have created so to take advantage of an AWESOME opportunity in February to be recognized by a Sony Manager. We practice in Newburgh New York and are very serious about going all the way with this project. Here is our reverbnation page so to get an idea of some of our covers that we are currently doing. http://www.reverbnation.com/rockinpeacerip

Please help us to complete this group of talented musicians and become a part of a band that is going somewhere fast!!!! Contact Brandon at 845-261-2293 soon!!! Thanks, ROCK ON!!!
Attachments:
RIP Pic.png