Poll Options
View poll results: Are you unique
Yes
148 78%
No
41 22%
Voters: 189.
Page 1 of 3
Do you feel that you yourself are unique, not in the genetic sense, but in the sense of who you are. In my way of thinking I doubt that I am unique and I feel in this modern society no one can truly be unique.

thoughts.

poll.
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Last edited by reedplaysgeetar at Dec 3, 2008,
My mommy says I'm like a little snowflake
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by reedplaysgeetar
Do you feel that you yourself are unique, not in the genetic sense, but in the sense of who you are. In my way of thinking I doubt that I am unique and I feel in this modern society no one can truly be unique.

thoughts.

poll.

Fix'd

The fingerprint on the thumb on my right hand has a completely different pattern as the fingerprint on all of my other fingers.

Does that count?
Quote by metaldud536
Hell yea nigga! There can only be one Pokemon Master up in dis bitch!

This nigga knows his shit!
Quote by metaldud536
Hell yea nigga! There can only be one Pokemon Master up in dis bitch!

That couldn't be more true. And inspiring
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by NoBC14
Fix'd

The fingerprint on the thumb on my right hand has a completely different pattern as the fingerprint on all of my other fingers.

Does that count?

Thanks for letting me know

and I said disregard the part about genetics I meant in the sense of your personality and your way of thinking.
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Were as unique as we are generic. We all have a lot of similarities, yet we all have things that identify us as individuals, yet there is no single entity that's entirely different than everyone else...if not they wouldn't be human. I could go on and on, but I dont feel like it.
For those who say you are unique, you're not.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
you are not a unique snowflake

Well what else would explain why I am all white, cold, and lying on the ground
Quote by reedplaysgeetar
Thanks for letting me know

and I said disregard the part about genetics I meant in the sense of your personality and your way of thinking.

Genetics are the only things that make us unique, if it wasnt for different genetics we would all be the same.

You = fail
Quote by Eric 666
Were as unique as we are generic. We all have a lot of similarities, yet we all have things that identify us as individuals, yet there is no single entity that's entirely different than everyone else...if not they wouldn't be human. I could go on and on, but I dont feel like it.

I'm glad someones adding a good contribution.
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Yes, in the same way the thousands of scene kids claim they are too

Unique is impossible, because if everyone was unique, then we would all have that in common therefore self-creating a paradox to the very definition
ohai little sig.
I am!

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by NoBC14
Genetics are the only things that make us unique, if it wasnt for different genetics we would all be the same.

You = fail

I meant personality differences not differences in our ****ing dna jesus christ.
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

I am!
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
i think everyone has their own unique qualities.
for all general purposes, this comes to mind....

ill never falter.ill stand my ground.

yes, i am a girl.
I think I am. Mostly because I sort of operate on a different wavelength than alot of people. I believe I can do anything possible as long as I truly want to. I think I have maximum potential in any given area as long as I choose to embrace it.
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Quote by heaven's gate
I am. For I am God.

Just like all the other Gods out there right?
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

[quote="metaldud536I'm GAY!

fix'd.
A good public beheading will teach them. Not with a guillotine, that's too good for the bastards. I say an axe. Or a spoon...Or a bendy straw.

-shaggadellicfuz

That's right. I sigged myself. Because I'm a philosopher.
Quote by Eric 666

This.

I do tend to stand out in my group of peers. I'm the one who adults have questioned to be on crack when I actually don't even smoke weed(yet). I seem to be the only person in my school who appreciates music, as well as the only person who listens to metal.

I also tend to scare myself because of how much I think and try to understand the world. Most people in my generation just have a tunnel view of life and what it really is. I tend to expand and think and ask questions about things nobody else cares about or has thought before.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Last edited by YourDad at Dec 3, 2008,
Quote by Squish
Of course im unique i can drink MASSIVE amounts of alcohol!!

There's a whole region of Europe that does that...
I am. im one of the few kids in my school that doesnt wear Abercrombie, hollister etc. plus im one of the few that MTB/BMX's
Quote by YourDad
This.

I do tend to stand out in my group of peers. I'm the one who adults have questioned to be on crack when I actually don't even smoke weed(yet). I seem to be the only person in my school who appreciates music, as well as the only person who listens to metal.
So you're in fact only unique to a specific(seemingly uptight) area.

Billions of other people don't smoke weed but listen to metal music.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
We are all unique. We have our specific ways of course.

Mine would be I like solitude, don't like spending time with people much. It's not an antisocial problem, I just prefer to be alone most of the time.
Quote by spacejamismyjam
I am. im one of the few kids in my school that doesnt wear Abercrombie, hollister etc. plus im one of the few that MTB/BMX's

But placed with many other bikers and what not....then what
Quote by spacejamismyjam

I know a lot of people who do both those things. I didnt mean unique in your isolated bubble of life; I meant compared to everyone everywhere
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Quote by Just Andrew
So you're in fact only unique to a specific(seemingly uptight) area.

Billions of other people don't smoke weed but listen to metal music.

What I meant is that I really don't do drugs(I mentioned crack because a few adults have questioned me, seriously, if I do it). The point I was making was that I don't even do the most harmless of drugs, but I'm seen as a jittery addict.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by Squish
Of course im unique i can drink MASSIVE amounts of alcohol!!

I'm Austrian, I could outdrink you at the age of 4
ohai little sig.
My penis is uniquely shaped. Anyone beg to differ? I am also unique because I am the only one EVER to say this.

Gigli was aight.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Last edited by Scotdizzle at Dec 3, 2008,
Quote by tremeloud
But placed with many other bikers and what not....then what
Dang got me there. uhm i guess i ride a bike from canadian tire and i couldnt care less.
Quote by YourDad
What I meant is that I really don't do drugs(I mentioned crack because a few adults have questioned me, seriously, if I do it). The point I was making was that I don't even do the most harmless of drugs, but I'm seen as a jittery addict.
That's not was I was going at, though.

My point is that you and others like you think you're unique for not conforming with the popular social trends in a small area of the globe. Apart from the things like DNA and fingerprints that we're born with, we are not unique as there are only so many trends to or not to follow.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Page 1 of 3