Any tips on drop D tuning? I'm trying to play Jasey Rae by All Time Low. I still totally suck at tuning down.

thanks
What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Take mine. Take everything I have.
Tune so that the 7th fret of your low E string sounds identical to the open note of your A string.
Ibanez SR505

EBS MultiComp
BOSS GEB-7

Ampeg SVT 4-Pro
Ampeg SVT 810E
thanks. any song recommendations?
What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Take mine. Take everything I have.
if you have a tuner...put your finger on the 2nd fret of the low e string and then tune it to e while keeping your finger on the string. it's easier for the ear in training
as for songs...going from all time low...perhaps three cheers for five years by mayday parade?
tool of course
for you by staind
fat lip by sum 41
killing in the name by rage against the machine
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
jus about all mainstream rock bands use drop d right?
try stuff like yellowcard or rise against or something lol
Quote by rock-is-passion
jus about all mainstream rock bands use drop d right?
try stuff like yellowcard or rise against or something lol

yeah pretty much...I looked up quite a few songs last night and found that switchfoot plays in Drop D sometimes. I'll definitely try some Yellowcard as I've been a fan forever. :P And then some rise against. Thanks