ok, so right now, my next dream guitar is either a fista red or vintage cream white with rosewood fretboard american standard strat, but the only fiesta red strat ive seen is the cheaper 50s reissue with a maple neck. (it HAS to be rosewood for me) what are the odds of me finding an approximately 1000$ or below american strat in fiesta red with a rosewood fingerboard? also, what about a vintage white one? (not olympic white, but the creamy vintage white)
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Just did some searching, and I can't find a fiesta red American strat for under 1000. I think I know the '50s reissue you're talking about, it's around 700 isn't it? The only fiesta red strat with a rosewood fretboard I could find was the '60s reissue, and that's over 2000.

I also know the white finish you're talking about, which is called vintage white. The only guitar I could find with this finish was the Yngwie Malmsteen Signature Strat. That's probably not what you're looking for, but it is available with a rosewood fretboard.

Sorry, couldn't find a strat in those finishes within your price range.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
An Olympic White Strat will look very creamy in person. The stock photos make look white as a sheet. I'd love a Fiesta Red as well but its a very hard colour to find.
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
yeah, ive seen olympic white in person, as well as the vintage white, and vintage white blows it out of the water. man, seeing all of these videos of john frusciante and gary moore playing fiesta red strats makes me jealous.

anyways, i saw on the fender site they have cola red, which i dont like, but im wondering, would it be easy to find a used candy apple red aerican strat? like, what year did they stop making candy apple red?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
The cream is beautiful. I'm sure the tone must be wonderful. Good luck

"Wow, your car has the lowest skirts, biggest rims and sickest spoiler I've ever seen, I'm sure it will travel at at least 300km/h!"

Sorry, no offense really, but that's what sprung to mind when I read your post.

About Fiesta Red strats, my local shop used to have a Fiesta Red Squire for sale as an occasion, I'm pretty sure it was painted by the previous owner though...
Quote by Y00p
"Wow, your car has the lowest skirts, biggest rims and sickest spoiler I've ever seen, I'm sure it will travel at at least 300km/h!"

Sorry, no offense really, but that's what sprung to mind when I read your post.

Come on dude, everyone knows Strats kick ass. It's like a scientific fact. And it's the Yngwie signature, meaning it comes stock with DiMarzios. And he didn't say that the finish would make it sound better. Don't hate just because it's not an ESP or Ibanez.
Quote by jdiddy182
Come on dude, everyone knows Strats kick ass. It's like a scientific fact. And it's the Yngwie signature, meaning it comes stock with DiMarzios. And he didn't say that the finish would make it sound better. Don't hate just because it's not an ESP or Ibanez.

You're hilarious, dude. Really, it's amazing what people call 'hating' nowadays.

I never 'hated' on anyone. It's just that Mr./Mrs. Emily statement made me think about it, and what you quoted sprung first to mind.
I'd never assume he/she (what is it anyway?) would actually base the sound on the color alone.

edit: Oh, and was the ESP/Ibanez remark really necessary? I mean, way to generalize.