Well, it's Christmas time again and since I'm trying to keep my list cheap for my mom, I thought I'd look into some cheaper effects. In particular the Dano "Corned Beef" Reverb

Is it any good? I have a ValveKing 112 and it doesn't necessarily have the best reverb, plus it'd be nice when I'm in band practice and I don't have to signal someone to turn on my reverb for a moment.

I'm curious as to what UG thinks. Thanks guys.
dont even bother...really, if you want a good sound for playing live..buy a delay pedal instead of a reverb one. it just ruins your clarity and even though youou thnk you can hear yourself, when yous stand far from the amp..your singnal is just squashed. look into a delay pedal..i promise you wont be dissapointed.
ummm.. what?

please don't pay attention to what ^ he said.

i have no experience with this pedal, but i can recommend the EHX holy grail or the Line6 Verbzilla.

best way to know is to try it out yourself though.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Quote by xwearesinking
ummm.. what?

please don't pay attention to what ^ he said.

i have no experience with this pedal, but i can recommend the EHX holy grail or the Line6 Verbzilla.

best way to know is to try it out yourself though.

while I have heard great things about those pedals, I'm trying to keep things cheap as possible this Christmas.

I appreciate the responses though.