ok, so i read up on a deal guitar center seems to be doing with a relabeled mxr distortion III as a classic distortion, for only 30$ they sent me in the mail an in store only 15$ gift card as well as a 10% off coupon. so hopefully using these 2 deals ill get a nice pedal for next to nothing! but i was wondering, can i combine the 2 deals, and also, i have a couple of danelectro fab pedals i never use, and they were only 15$ each, and im wondering, would guitar center accept these for trade in? if all this works out, i could end up making a hell of a deal.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

i'm not too sure GC lets you combine deals.
Ibanez RG5EX1
Epiphone SG-400

Line 6 Spider II 112 - 75w

Monster
BOSS
Dunlop

i looked for fine print and there doesnt seem to be such limits.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99

is there a experation date on the gift card thing cause the sent me on too a while bak an i could only use it on a certain day, an they also had that 10% off thing but it was on the day that the card expired
Quote by marvelboy_04
i looked for fine print and there doesnt seem to be such limits.

Besides the one that says not applicable with any offer offer. I didn't get one, but I almost guarentee you that they wont combine it.
the gift card is just good this weekend.
Quote by Soma3009

Quote by saintjimmy99