Help, just answer these few questions with serious answers about HIV...

I don't dare ask this to anyone in person so this is my only choice, it's for school so please answer them in a serious manner if you would friends(if you can of course):

1) Can you describe the life of someone you know that has been infected with HIV?

2) How did their life change after knowing they had HIV?

3) In your opinion, how can we help combat HIV?

4) In your opinion, is it wrong to discriminate against people with HIV within the food distribution area(job wise)?

5) Would you ever marry someone with HIV?

Thanks in advance
Asking the pit for homework is not wise.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
3. education
4. yes,within reason
5. no.

what class are they making you do this for???
I have no opinion on this matter.
Metodology of the scientific investigation is called the class

Is my last class before internship, if I don't pass this class I can't graduate by May 4
1) Can you describe the life of someone you know that has been infected with HIV?
No

NA

Education, protection availability

4) In your opinion, is it wrong to discriminate against people with HIV within the food distribution area(job wise)?
No opinion

Probably not
1) Nope

2) dunno

3) Fap, if you can't satisfy yourself, sleep with a girl you like ( protected ), not a *****

4) sometimes

5) hell no
1) and 2) A friend of a friend of my dad's got HIV, he passed away 2 years later. Basically from contraction to death his life was nothing but people being afraid of him and his own fear of death haunting him. This was quite a while ago though, when people were a lot less educated about HIV. For the record the guy was gay.

3) Start by teaching safe sex practices everywhere, like they do in Australia now, I mean my school gave out free condoms a few times a year for my whole high school life. Not in a way that says "go on kids get ****ing" but more of a " if you're going to do it, don't be a dickhead about it" kind of way. And of all the senior classes from high schools in my area, mine was the only one to have 0 pregnancies and subsequent dropouts.

4) It's not wrong to discriminate against them in that capacity. Most food places don't let a staff member with a severe cold work for fear of spreading gbacteria so why should HIV be different?

5) I would not.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Here are some stories dealing with HIV from those who have experienced it first hand.
http://www.hivaids.webcentral.com.au/

Education is the key to preventing/stopping/fixing/saving/starting anything. Very obviously.

Best ways are using protection during sex, and sterile needles when using those for whatever reason. Which there are places for both of those (to get free condoms and needles) but they need to be easier to access.

How do we do that? By making them more readily/easily available for the public.

Should they be discriminated against when it comes to jobs? No. The only way to spread it is through bodily fluids which are supposed to be kept away from the food anyway.

Would I marry someone with HIV? If I loved them, it wouldn't stop me.
Last edited by x_thurston_x at Dec 3, 2008,
1. My uncle served in the navy and ****ed around with chinese hookers and died of aids, basically he was a rock star.

2. Once he found out he had HIV he did not care and kept ****n cause it was around the time that aids first showed up.

3. The only logical way to fight the spread of HIV is to educate the hell out of kids from a young age(10+), that way if they get HIV they know why and they wont get it by accident.

4. No, people that have HIV should not be able to work in the food industry, the sole reason is accidents happen. Even thought their intention is not to hurt people, it can happen on accident. The fact of the matter is, if you have poison oak you cant just go and handle food and things and get people infected without them knowing, if someone knows you have poison oak and still chooses to be around you and run the risk than that is fine. The same goes for HIV except the stakes are higher.'

5. No i would not, for one reason- Alot of people who have had aids did some stupid ****, and if there pissed off that we treat them like a infected zombie, they sould of though of that before they went overboard with the heroin or ****ed a guy in the ass. I know its harsh but if you do thoes things then you have to accept that that is who you are. You just gotta hope people forgive you, not deny the truth.

Hope this helps you
Quote by Eternal_Death
I don't dare ask this to anyone in person so this is my only choice, it's for school so please answer them in a serious manner if you would friends(if you can of course):

Thanks in advance

1.) Nope

2.) N/A

3.) Well lets see, how about not being a fool and wrap your tool, fap, and don't have gay buttsex.

4.) No

5.) It depends but most likely no....
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by RU Experienced?
1. No.
2. N/A
3. Wrap it before you tap it
4. No.
5. No.

This. Exactly this.
Quote by Jimmer1720
Asking the pit for homework is not wise.

This isn't exactly rocket science- don't ask the pit for homework!
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Quote by RU Experienced?
1. No.
2. N/A
3. Wrap it before you tap it
4. No.
5. No.

This
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by Ganshar

5. No i would not, for one reason- Alot of people who have had aids did some stupid ****, and if there pissed off that we treat them like a infected zombie, they sould of though of that before they went overboard with the heroin or ****ed a guy in the ass. I know its harsh but if you do thoes things then you have to accept that that is who you are. You just gotta hope people forgive you, not deny the truth.

Quote by heavenbesideyou

3.) Well lets see, how about not being a fool and wrap your tool, fap, and don't have gay buttsex.

I hope you realize that on a global scale, heterosexual transmission of HIV/Aids is most common. And not only that, but heterosexual couples have anal as well.
Quote by x_thurston_x
I hope you realize that on a global scale, heterosexual transmission of HIV/Aids is most common.

Well that's obvious; there's a disproportionately larger number of heterosexual couples than there are homosexual couples.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well that's obvious; there's a disproportionately larger number of heterosexual couples than there are homosexual couples.

Obviously people aren't aware of that.
Quote by x_thurston_x
Obviously people aren't aware of that.

There's a higher concentration of the AIDS virus going around in homosexual couples though. If you took two sample groups of both then it's likely that more homosexuals would test HIV positive than heterosexuals.
He just sits in front of the tv and goes down the pub on a friday like he always has

It hasn't I don't think

Free protection & better education of it

How would they know :S
No

Thanks in advance
Welcome.
Quote by Shredder XXX
4) It's not wrong to discriminate against them in that capacity. Most food places don't let a staff member with a severe cold work for fear of spreading gbacteria so why should HIV be different?

It's different because it's not contagious in the same way. Unless they bleed/ejaculate/ put a litre of spit into the food there's no way you can contract HIV from it.

It is completely wrong to discriminate and it's based only on ignorant prejudice.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
My birth mother had aids but thankfully didnt pass it down to me. I dont personally know her though.

Well I was adopted
I suppose more money into researching finding better treatments
yes its wrong. Make them wear gloves -_-
yes