what people do you know that have cool stuff they will let you use trailer recording studio ect...

i know someone that has a recording studio
@Fiberglass.... Huh?

I know the person who books most of the clubs in this fairly large city; the people who book the festivals around here; the person who owns the local concert theatre; a person who works at the city's network TV station; people who work at radio and print media; a guy who produced some platinum-selling artists; a guy who is in a band with numerous gold and platinum albums.

If you're serious about being in a band, these are exactly the kinds of people you *should* take the time to get to know.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
i kno, well actually im related to, an awsome musician.

my friends know more hook ups sadly
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
promoters for gigs in Central London

Pagan Altar

One of the people on the mixing team for the first Rage against the Machine album

wish i had more though
Quote by axemanchris

If you're serious about being in a band, these are exactly the kinds of people you *should* take the time to get to know.

CT

Agreed. We call 'em 'contacts' and I've got an address book full of 'em.
It includes newspaper reporters, music journalists, radio DJs, other bands and musicians, studio owners, label owners, promoters, agents, managers, web page designers, artists, circus performers, motorcycle clubs, printers, music shop owners and even people who just liked the show.

The longer you're in the business, the bigger your address book gets as you meet more and more people.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Dec 4, 2008,