Douche

But kinda funny

/Stars fan
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
I think he's a terrible person and shouldn't get any media attention at all for what he does and should get a kick in that pants.
black dudes can rap about biches and ho's
but a white dude can't say his ex is a slut

wtf?
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Insane, because he pissed of Dion. Rule #1 of life: Don't piss off Dion.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
i wish he was still a ranger. i love him
Quote by Julz127
I don't actually use toilet paper, I use sweet chili sauce and sandpaper, cause I'm a man.
asshole. But shouldn't have been suspended by the NHL
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
They really should have let him play in the game against Phaneuf, that would be a much worse punishment than a suspension.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by greatone_12
They really should have let him play in the game against Phaneuf, that would be a much worse punishment than a suspension.

hehehe.. never thought of that, or the guys whos girlfriends he talked **** about
I think he can't make a name for himself with skills, so he's trying to do it by being a big mouthed douche.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Hanson are musical legends.

You watch your god damn mouth when talking about them.

Quote by TheQuailman

I mean, look at me. Can't even get an erection unless I strangle a goat.

It's Time To Be Immortal Cause Heros Never Die!
^More like not using the "safety" feature on their guns
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
I don't really mind Sean Avery. He's funny. This isn't required to be in the NHL thread is it? It's not like this is drugs/politics/religion.
An anus on skates.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
I don't see what the problem is. His obvious role is to be an instigator. Yea, he will piss you off, but that is how his game works. So he said some nasty things about his ex(s), but the majority of people complaining probably have talked the same way about their ex's to their own friends. This guy just happens to get interviews and has an abrasive personality.
Quote by ckellingc
puffycow, you rock

Quote by Krieg Commando
Puffycow, you've got mojo

touch me
Personally, if he was in Toronto I'd love him to death. But because he's not, I ****ing hate him.
He's a pussy.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by puffycow
I don't see what the problem is. His obvious role is to be an instigator. Yea, he will piss you off, but that is how his game works. So he said some nasty things about his ex(s), but the majority of people complaining probably have talked the same way about their ex's to their own friends. This guy just happens to get interviews and has an abrasive personality.

You hit the nail on the head... everyone says he pissed off Phaneuf, which is true, but what's the difference if he would have said something like that to Phaneuf while on the ice, don't you think he would have barked up the wrong tree regardless? Wouldn't have been suspended, but he would have gotten the same punishment from Phaneuf regardless. Plus, if he would have played and people actually knew about the comment, it would have been one of the highest-rated games in recent years... I would have loved to watch the game. If Bettman bans him from ever playing again, that will kill off most of whatever potential the league has for public recognition while he is commish.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Quote by Infamou$17
You hit the nail on the head... everyone says he pissed off Phaneuf, which is true, but what's the difference if he would have said something like that to Phaneuf while on the ice, don't you think he would have barked up the wrong tree regardless? Wouldn't have been suspended, but he would have gotten the same punishment from Phaneuf regardless. Plus, if he would have played and people actually knew about the comment, it would have been one of the highest-rated games in recent years... I would have loved to watch the game. If Bettman bans him from ever playing again, that will kill off most of whatever potential the league has for public recognition while he is commish.

+1

When did trash-talking become a suspension-able offense? People need to grow a pair and deal with it.
^Not when he walks up to the cameras and says something exceptionally stupid to get people's attention. It's so obvious that it was pre meditated. So pathetic.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Hanzi_G
^Not when he walks up to the cameras and says something exceptionally stupid to get people's attention. It's so obvious that it was pre meditated. So pathetic.

Stupid or not, pathetic or not, he didn't say anything out of line. Freedom of speech FTW. Pre-meditation of a quote isn't grounds for suspension either.
im a rangers fan so im all about ORR LUNDQVIST DUBINSKY ZHERDEV PRUCHA GOMEZ AND DRURY

wait, i thought i was in the NHL season thread
I can't say as though I know of him.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by aaron addicott
i think hes an asshole tbh, andshouldnt be allowed in the league, what do you guys think?

Didn't he just get banned from the NHL a couple days ago? I just heard about it on Loveline with Dr. Drew last night...

I haven't been into hockey very long, but i hear he is an asshole. I shouldn't jump to conclusions though.
I thought you were talking about the kid we voted for to win a bunk bed
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Quote by conkersbfd182
can sumone tell me what he said/did?

"I'm just going to say one thing. I'm really happy to be back in Calgary; I love Canada. I just want to comment on how it's become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds. I don't know what that's about, but enjoy the game tonight."
Quote by Mr.Pink101
I saw a bumper sticker in a guitar store that read
"Like all musicians, Your Following the Bassist"
I lol'd

Quote by muhat gandy
It was a weird feeling cumming to someone being ripped apart...
if he had insulted an NHL player instead of an NHL players girlfriend it probably would have been okay, but as a player he is a representitive of the NHL and shouldnt be making comments like that.
he may be an instigator but a good instigator gets the other team to take a penelty. you never see kirk maltby doing stupid things like that.
avery seems to be a detriment to every team he plays for. maybe thats why the wings got rid of him so fast.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .