Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
For the love of christ....
I swore I would never fall into the trap of blaming a year for the sheer idiocy that infects this forum, but so far, with a few notable exceptions, 2008 has been the most failtastic year for new users.
Does not one of you have ANY common sense? Do you not read the stickies? Read other threads? If you want to chat, click on the button that says "CHAT" right above the forum. OR, try reading some of the other threads and you might find this;
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1011157
a thread specifically for talking about metal.

Wasn't so hard was it?
Bye now.
Quote by Magero
For the love of christ....
I swore I would never fall into the trap of blaming a year for the sheer idiocy that infects this forum, but so far, with a few notable exceptions, 2008 has been the most failtastic year for new users.
Does not one of you have ANY common sense? Do you not read the stickies? Read other threads? If you want to chat, click on the button that says "CHAT" right above the forum. OR, try reading some of the other threads and you might find this;
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1011157
a thread specifically for talking about metal.

Wasn't so hard was it?
Bye now.

Yeah, but you see reading threads before starting one would require some amount of work. And work is for conformists, this guy was just showing off how much of a non-conformist rebel he is.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!