I was thinking of getting the new one for my first photoshop. I have a little bit of experience with PS7.0 but i didnt want to spend 300+ on one of the newer ones. Please dont tell me to download them, i dont want to.

So what do you guys think of this software (elements specifically) Pros? Cons? Things i should be aware of?

Thanks
good work for not stealing it.

I have no opinion on this matter.
1+ for student discounts for college kids. You get get it for about < $60 if i remember right.
Pirate the real photoshop, then everybody wins.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by D2theZ
ok but any thoughts on the actual software?

I've got a 2yo old laptop with 1gb of memory and found it was simply to resource-heavy to use and had to take it off so I never got to try it properly.
Limewire, Limewire, Limewire, Limewire!!!!!!! Do it, Do it now!, Do it fast!, Do it hard!

WTF am I talking about?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
'Elements' is poopy. You can get something like it free.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Elements is alright if you're not doing really advanced stuff on it. In fact, it's quite good from what I've heard.

As someone said before, it would be similar to Gimp, which is like a free version of Photoshop. If you're not planning to use it for graphic design or something, Elements is fine, but Gimp is fine as well, and it's free.

I have Photoshop CS3 Extended, and I like it a lot, although I don't know how it differs from Elements.

I just know that it's bloody expensive.
XIAOXI
I have it. I like it. It gets things done. k.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by Abunai X

I have Photoshop CS3 Extended, and I like it a lot, although I don't know how it differs from Elements.

I have it, too. It was "acquired" through some friends though.
elements is crap. PS7 is a hell of a lot better,trust me. anything above PS6 should suit you nicely.
Quote by Avedas
I have it, too. It was "acquired" through some friends though.

Yes, as did I. It came with some other things, including 12 trojans.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
Yes, as did I. It came with some other things, including 12 trojans.

Hah, mine was clean. Private source though... had some connections.