Yes, after listening to his new song from his upcoming new album I have come to the conclusion that he is a plagurist. On "Unreachable" around 2:25 for a good half minute or so not to mention feel of song you can hear definite stealing of the melody, production and feel of the moody blues song "Nights in white satin" when they are singing "Yes I love you ahhh" etc. Not to mention the solo in Unreachable sounds to familiar to another song I know just as soon as I get it I'll post it. Anyways, if you doubt what I'm saying heres a little fact for you. Recently he did the guitar part and backup singing on a cover song by glenn hughes. Guess what song? NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN... wallah.
btw I am a huge frusciante fan. Niandra lades, viper room shows and all but I'm also a follower of truth.
Thank you,
THELIZARDWIZARD!
p.s. I'm very welcome to any dispute about this, and anyone with ideas on the other song he stole from in Unreachable. But mostly the songs speak for themeselves plus the evidence of him working on a COVER OF THE SONG HE RIPPED OFF OF.
OH OH OH.. He also admitted to ripping off of david bowie for the song under the bridge. SO yea.
In all fairness, most music is plaguerised, it's incredibly hard to find an original sound or riff these days. It's probably just an innocent coincidence. John has enough creativity to not intentionally rip-off anyone.

Just my thought.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
So you mean to tell me that you aren't influenced by other songs when you write music?
Surely no one will ever try to sound or act or think or dress like someone else.
I mean its like when they tried to say Dani California ripped off Mary Janes Last Dance, a lot because of the chord progression. I mean how many options are there for chord progressions...really..
Yes but its so obvious. Not to mention that he just worked on a cover song for it and probably wrote it right after the plagarist!!...
Yes but its so obvious. Not to mention that he just worked on a cover song for it and probably wrote it right after the plagarist!!... plus its rehashed of some of his older stuff and a mix of something I cant pinpoint yet
Quote by THELIZARDWIZARD
Yes but its so obvious. Not to mention that he just worked on a cover song for it and probably wrote it right after the plagarist!!... plus its rehashed of some of his older stuff and a mix of something I cant pinpoint yet

Please stop destroying your own argument.
People do this, its just unfortunate that John does it more then others. You never listened to any other songs and went man that sounds like this? It happens everyday..
The most talented man on earth...