It's usually around this time of year that many of us find that we are more open to giving our time or money to to charity, be it the homeless, veterans, cancer research, or any other worthy cause.

That being said, I've created this thread so that we can all share the names of causes we support and would like others to support.

As head of the UG SPCA, I encourage fellow animal lovers to visit the ASPCA website.

So to my fellow UGer's, don't hesitate to give the names of charities you would like others to support.
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

I don't f*** with charities cause they're about people dying and thats not ballin to me.

If anyone gets there reference, you will be rewarded.

EDIT: Bill Gates's Charity.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
CGWH. It stands for Chinese Girls With Herpes. A sadly forgotten cause.

Although in real life, I support this charity:http://

It seems that in the US, there's a very strong backing for their troops. We here in the UK don't seem to give a ****, which is sad, plus our government expects them to fight with sub par equipment.

And in case anyone thinks I support the "war on terror", I am actually totally against the wars we are currently fighting, but that doesn't mean I can't support the troops who have been sent there.
NSPCC
Red Cross
Oxfam
Cancer Research
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
One for homeless people in Southport and Liverpool, cancer research of course.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Also, everybody, give blood.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.