How crazy would it be to walk from Florida to Texas? do you think it's even possible? has someone done it? its about 2000 miles (3219 km) and i need to make the decision by tomorrow, would you do it?
why would you walk from texas to florida? i'd possibly do it with some friends but that is one far walk....
GEAR
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squire Strat
Peavey Bandit 65
Zoom 505II
Take a bike. I remember in my peace studies class one of our guest speakers were a middle aged couple of people from Pakistan or some other Middle Eastern country and they had biked thousands of miles across the country planting tree's and bumming off people in each town.

It will take a really long time regardless though.
Only for the girl of my dreams, but I would do it.
LifeSucks
PeopleDie
F*ckTheWorld
LetsGetHigh
my dad walked/hitchhiked from Colorado to Texas when he was 19. his friend tried to brig his vintage fender and the neck warped the first night. he then sold it for 50 bucks. he could of gotten so much more.
If you need a decision by tomorrow, it sounds like you haven't planned this properly. I'm guessing walking 2000 miles needs only a days thought huh.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by guitarforum
How crazy would it be to walk from Florida to Texas? do you think it's even possible? has someone done it? its about 2000 miles (3219 km) and i need to make the decision by tomorrow, would you do it?

two words
TERRY
FOX
Quote by guitarforum
all i have is a backpack and 200 dollars

do it. you might even make it a whole 30 miles!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Why the hell do you want to do this
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
I would do any thing for love. But i won't do that.
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Are you seriously gonna do it?

it could work, but you'll need to pace yourself.

ALOT.

good luck?
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by guitarforum
all i have is a backpack and 200 dollars

Train ticket?

I need more information. What is your motive?
I'm leaning towards a "go for it"...
Quote by tona_107
two words
TERRY
FOX

Basicly all I came to say.
Quote by guitar?

BTW do not say n-i-g-g-e-r. I know some one who said lets go buy some snickers and some black guy punched him in the face.
Sure, why the hell not? Give it a go and make sure they have pics of your dead body.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
It's reasonably crazy.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
You still haven't answered:

WHY THE **** ARE YOU GONNA DO IT!!!!!!

But do it anyway.
Do it, but why? I say you spend the 200 dollars on a hooker, ride her like the animal she is and then kill her and take her money back. That really won't get you anywhere, but if you make a topic about it, it would be way more interesting then anything else going on tonight...
do it and record it then youtube it.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Make sure you have "On the Road Again" playing in the background while you do it.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Make sure you have the sad walking-away music from The Incredible Hulk playing in the background while you do it.

Fixed.
You're*
Quote by DardoBoy
Do it, but why? I say you spend the 200 dollars on a hooker, ride her like the animal she is and then kill her and take her money back. That really won't get you anywhere, but if you make a topic about it, it would be way more interesting then anything else going on tonight...

This.
Quote by PopPunkPotHead
Only for the girl of my dreams, but I would do it.

coz i would walk one thousand miles.....
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by CaptainRon
I believe Terry Fox walked across Canada, not from Texas to Florida.

Canada.

Quote by dubstar92
Forrest Gump ran it...

Forrest Gump ran much more than it.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!