Today I had about an hour of free time to burn, so I went into a local guitar shop to check out my newfound love (a Washburn made with spalted maple). In the acoustic room, tucked away in the back corner, I found a 1972 or 1973 Gibson. Except for some small flaws in the finish at the bottom of the guitar (hey, just adds character!) it was FLAWLESS. Also, I took a look at the store's pride and joy, the Elvis Presley edition Martin D-28M, complete with the leather cover . It was actually really cool. My next stop was a pawn shop down the road. After being disappointed by the high level of crap in the store, I looked down and saw a vintage Alvarez. It had an adjustable bridge, so I assume it was from the 70's. It was very, very cool. An old Gibson Hummingbird copy. Just thought I would share my finds with everyone!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
haha very cool

"I have better things to do...
Like play with my balls."

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

You could've taken some picture if you were allowed to, to share your wonderful findings.
Yeah, sorry. I should have, but I didn't have my phone with me. Next time I hit up those stores I'll make sure to get pics. Just so you know though, the Gibson was absolutley STUNNING!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray