Well, I've been wanting a new guitar for about a year and a half now. I've been playing for about 2 years and I invest an average of 2 hours a day into guitar. Lately it's been a little less because of work and my guitar I got when I first started, me not being exactly satasfied with it. So I've been looking for a good guitar for metal, which is what I like to play. Something fit for solos but I can also play a nice crunchy rythem to. A Floyd Rose is almost a must have for me, I enjoy using one far too much I would like a guitar that has one. The body doesn't matter a whole lot, I just want something that isn't a flying V. Lastly, I would like it to be as inexpensive as it can be with still fitting all of the above.

I forever have been keeping my eye on the Jackson WRMG, as it seems like the perfect guitar for me to get. But since I'm finally reaching up to the point where I have available money for a guitar, I'm wondering if there is something that is maybe better, and not substantialy more. So is this the guitar I should get? Or is there something (although it's an opinion, of course) better?
Quote by AcousticLesPaul
No. No Jackson. Bad.

Get a BC Rich Warlock, Bronze.

Psst: Schecter Hellraiser is the answer.

You're trying to convince him Jacksons are bad and you recommend him a Warlock? I've played long enough to say that Jackson beat BC Rich any day. And I've played both.
Gear:

ESP Eclipse See Thru Black/Cherry
ESP LTD M-200FM
BC Rich Warlock NJ Neck Thru Series
Peavey 5150 head and cab
Boss GT-8
Line 6 PODxt
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Microcube
Jazz III picks (black)
Arte Sania acoustic
Erm, you should know I was being sarcastic . You could trip and impale yourself on a Warlock.

The Schecter Hellraiser is way better though.
Quote by AcousticLesPaul
Erm, you should know I was being sarcastic . You could trip and impale yourself on a Warlock.

The Schecter Hellraiser is way better though.

It wasn't obvious, but okay. I've seen so many retarded recommendations for guitars that this one really wouldn't be a surprise. Hehe.
Gear:

ESP Eclipse See Thru Black/Cherry
ESP LTD M-200FM
BC Rich Warlock NJ Neck Thru Series
Peavey 5150 head and cab
Boss GT-8
Line 6 PODxt
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Microcube
Jazz III picks (black)
Arte Sania acoustic
Quote by AcousticLesPaul
No. No Jackson. Bad.

Get a BC Rich Warlock, Bronze.

Psst: Schecter Hellraiser is the answer.

Ironicaly enough, my friend has that exact same guitar, so I know what I would be getting into XD.

I've looked into the Hellraiser as well before. The biggest turn off to be was that is $100 more for what seems like an extremely simalar guitar, feature wise. I understand the body can change the way the guitar sounds even with the same pickups, but since I've never heard/played either of them, it's hard for me to compare. And would it really be worth the $100 more?
Quote by Dragonblood21
Ironicaly enough, my friend has that exact same guitar, so I know what I would be getting into XD.

I've looked into the Hellraiser as well before. The biggest turn off to be was that is $100 more for what seems like an extremely simalar guitar, feature wise. I understand the body can change the way the guitar sounds even with the same pickups, but since I've never heard/played either of them, it's hard for me to compare. And would it really be worth the $100 more?

Stock pickups hott, with tonal definition. Check

Sweet Schecter headstock. Check.

More wood to resonate. Check

Higher quality top. Check

Not annoying tremolo. Check

Yup, I'd say it is.