i got this idea for this at this thread https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1013292&highlight=prowler where a bunch of people were using iron maiden quotes to help the poster

so... go i guess

Edit: second thoughts i think you should chuck the name of the artist after the name of the song unless its really obvious!!
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Last edited by metalmanjosip at Dec 4, 2008,
so basically after you saw that thread you had a revalation?

one might think this thread wont get alot of posts but i think youve got another thing coming. this thread'll get so many posts itll be against the law. i sure hope after breaking the law noone will get 18 and life and forced to be livin on a chain gain... but maybe in prison you could do some dirty deeds done dirt cheap...if you know what i mean.

ok someone elses turn...
Viking/Folk Metal Group <--Join!
Quote by telemonster
I dont get the whole EMO thing.....kinda like vountering to get your ass kicked.

Quote by Night_Lights
What idiot puts Randy Rhoads and Dimebag above Hendrix in any guitar list?
Quote by Guitarlord44
well they were both better than hendrix
that certainly isnt the number of the beast

Did that have any point?
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

that is all.

I use Linux
The Kids Aren't Alright [The Offspring] with these threads. I mean they are just Going Nowhere [Oasis], but I guess if I Get Knocked Down [Smash Mouth] it won be What Hurts the Most [Rascal Flatts].

Wow, In the End [Linkin Park] that was Horrible [Jack Off Jill], I think I'll just go Numb [Linkin Park]
oooh that hurt

that is all.

I use Linux
Is this really All That's Left online tonight? Sleep Now In The Fire.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I dont think its quite laid to rest yet

that is all.

I use Linux
I had the same thought YESTERDAY. Maybe I should SUBSTITUTE in some other songs?
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
This thread is beginning to leave me feeling Empty Inside. It's actually giving me the cold Shivers.

(If you got both of those, your taste in music is Worth Dying For.)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

well donkey to be honest yesterday dont mean **** (pantera) and i dont need that attitude (alien ant farm)

cmon you guys have gotta have something (escape the fate)

cmon guys this is the new **** (Marilyn Manson)

that is all.

I use Linux
Last edited by metalmanjosip at Dec 4, 2008,
Well... I Cum Blood

It had to be done...
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
....someone needs a hammer smashed face (cannibal corpse)

why will noone post on this thing!!?

im starting to think that people=**** (slipknot)

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by b4t3man
Well... I Cum Blood

It had to be done...

No Thought, No Spine .

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

This is Pathetic!!
(DOUBLE whammy, Lamb Of God FTW)
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
i might need to close this thread soon

its not that good sad but true

that is all.

I use Linux
Bah, it got Born Too Slow. If more people were on it would have had a better chance to Survive.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

i guess that its all popularity and nothing else matters

that is all.

I use Linux
sorry to Let You Down (3daysgrace) but It Takes Some Time (catch 22) for this to get Rollin (limp bizkit) so lets Set It Off (pod) by a Silent Scream (slayer)

im going to sleep now so Goodnight Goodnight (hot hot heat)
oh Before I Forget (slipknot) Stay Away(nirvana) from the Castles Made of Sand (jimi)
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
i was wondering what i would get sending this into the void (black sabbath)

i love the night (blue oyster cult) but this is making me feel less than nothing (demon hunter)

but no redneck (lamb of god) is gonna ruin (also lamb of god) this thread.

not my thread not i (demon hunter)

that is all.

I use Linux
I also feel "Forlorn"(dark lunacy) by this thread, but i am just "passing by"(angra).
So "scream your heart out"(angra) if you must, because "it is done"(mors principium est).
I have a "vision"(Jamse Murphy) that this post is both "Dead and Grotesque"(Spawn of Possession).

this is "the place il return to someday"(nobuo uematsu).
"hang me high"(amoral).
I Could Have Lied and said that this thread was epic, but I decided to run and you can keep fishin' for compliments.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Hea, with this kinda thread We Were Born for This, we can't just Let This Go. We Are Broken from all this Pressure to close this thread. Until Tomorrow we will keep this going for Another Day. All We Know is to put So Much More into it, and I know I will put My Heart into it too. For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic...

All of the above were from Paramore. Take that.
^
Lets see yours. I wanna start doing the rest with using titles from only one artist. Makes it fun and kinda themed more.
I was ready to Chamber the Cartridge and shoot this thread dead, but maybe it will receive an Injection of awesome and no longer be Ready to Fall like the Bricks of Western civilization. If we send it Under the Knife, will we even be able to save it if it says the Prayer of the Refugee first? Hopefully Pit-goers that aren't just Drones will see The Approaching Curve and create an epic thread Worth Dying For out of this, leaving the silence it had Behind Closed Doors at the Roadside. But if this remains simply The Good Left Undone this thread will never Survive!

Rise Against, "The Sufferer and the Witness," every track, in order.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Good post! At least with these threads we cant get a "Papercut" but it makes us"One Step Closer" to eye strain from the lights "With You" staring at the screen. "Points of Authority" might want to take the thread away for being pointless and we may be "Crawling" for these posts but if I "Runaway" "By Myself" I won't be able to get anywhere "In the End", I won't be able to find "A Place for My Head" and will just be "Forgotten". This thread is my "Cure for the Itch" for my creativity since every other thread was just "Pushing Me Away" from good creative outlets.

Hybrid Theory album from Linkin Park, in order. Hah ^_^
Usually I Stay Away (Alice in Chains) from these kinds of threads, but this one is Pretty Vacant (Sex Pistols)of users. The users that are here are F*cking Hostile (Pantera). I don't see whats keeping people away from this thread, It's So Easy (GnR) to participate in. In my Opinion (Nirvana), it should be a huge success.

Oh well, I guess I'll just Ramble On (Zeppelin).