Page 1 of 2
So how many people have this annoying and usually destructive habit of calling people when they're hammered and burning those bridges?

Any good stories?

(obviously I'm bored and sick of studying for my pchem final)
I do it, but I rarely remember what I was on about.

Usually I need to call someone but mess up and call entirely different person. Then I go rambling about everything and then some.
my mate once did a drunk msn convo and hit on this chick that now absolutely hates him!!
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
I made a drunk call once, dont remember what i said but apparently i told the person i loved her, that i didnt know where i was, the pavement was dirty, and i tried to go in someone elses house while going because'it was a big house'. I also ended up talking to most that were in the pub with her becuase the phone was being passed around
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
One time I was really stoned(I mean REALLY stoned) and I sent my girlfriend a message on myspace detailing her as the main character in a fairy tale that I I had made up on the spot

funny thing too, she dosen't know that I smoke, so she was rather confused

EDIT: And in case anyone cares all I can remember from the incident is what my girl looked like in the story. She had a crown of thorns of sorts, except instead of thorns and **** it was made from arteries and veins, she had these angelic wings with bloodshot eyes on them. She had a long white gown on with black hand prints all over it in addition to random cryptic characters. She held a bong in one hand and like 3 severed heads by their hair in the other. She was in a white chariot that flew threw the sky with 8 skinless horses with large jagged spikes protruding through their backs

Why I remember that I have no clue but it should give you a good idea how gone I was. I remember that it had a GREAT story behind it(or at least I thought so in my baked mind ) but I can't for the life of me remember
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Last edited by Putrefaction at Dec 4, 2008,
I don't drunk dial but i drunk text a lot. Seriously everyone, resist the ****ing urge
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
so here is an embarrassing story of mine, about 2 months before my HS graduation, I was really embarrassed about telling a certain girl I liked her so I figured I'd do it while I was completely sloshed. I eventually came to my senses, realized it was a stupid idea and just went ahead and told her, so later, me and my friends were left with 2 cases of keystone light and a handle of Evan Williams so drinking ensued, by 3 am, I was on the phone with my old AP US history teacher babbling about how I just confessed my love to one of his current students.

Luckily he had already sent out my college recommendation letters... haha.

The same night, around 4am, I was pretty drunk and was convinced I couldn't find my phone. So I borrow a friend's to call to see if I can't locate it but dial my mother's number by accident (my parents were away to see relatives) and I wake my mother up and absolutely flip out while 1) clearly wasted 2) hearing my dad screaming "who the **** is calling you at this hour!?" on the other end.

Quote by Spooni_Shaq
I don't drunk dial but i drunk text a lot. Seriously everyone, resist the ****ing urge

Easier said than done, every time I go out, one of my friends always takes my phone from me to keep me from calling people, and by the end of the night I'm always in a near fistfight trying to get it back. The worst part is how much I do this to the same people and how utterly annoyed I get when someone wakes me up at 2-3 am with their drunken ramblings.
Last edited by al112987 at Dec 4, 2008,
Quote by Putrefaction
One time I was really stoned(I mean REALLY stoned) and I sent my girlfriend a message on myspace detailing her as the main character in a fairy tale that I I had made up on the spot

funny thing too, she dosen't know that I smoke, so she was rather confused

+****ING 1,000
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
surely the way u find out is someone tells you, ha. anyway i called my mate in New Zealand when i was in the UK and made all these suggestions that her and i would be married one day. what a bad night
Quote by Phoenix-Kun
I just play drunk truth or dare

omg i love drunk truth or dare

That just sounds like it has the potential for disaster.
Ah yes, drunken calling/texting/facebook(or myspazz) messaging. I mostly drunkenly text when I get back home after being out.
I havnt had any major disasters, cos its normally been to male friends/girls that have a very 'male' sense of humour, so when I text them obscenities they normally lol and text some drunken ones back.
most recent one was where I called some sex hotline drunk and apparently I tried ordering a pizza.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Drunk texts are worse because you can't delete them once sent and they stay there forever! (Or might as well do).
My mate is a full time DJ and works a lot over the weekends, so I make it my mission to let him know what he missed at 3am passing his house on the way home every now and then.
The odd text but nothing too harmful, generally just texting my college mates up in Dublin.
I once rang an ex but I was too drunk for her to understand what I said
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
An ex boyfriend called me while (very) drunk two years after we broke up (I dumped him), at 2am in the morning, at my parents' house and told me I've ruined his life and I have a cold cold heart.
This is not a pipe
Quote by carmel_l
An ex boyfriend called me while (very) drunk two years after we broke up (I dumped him), at 2am in the morning, at my parents' house and told me I've ruined his life and I have a cold cold heart.

No comment.
Quote by carmel_l

well I kinda believe him...I mean...you did ban me like twice already. That was cold.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by HuckIt
well I kinda believe him...I mean...you did ban me like twice already. That was cold.

Well I certainly hope you won't be still crying about it two years from now.
This is not a pipe
Quote by carmel_l
Well I certainly hope you won't be still crying about it two years from now.

I am suprised you posted such personal stuff in The Pit.
Quote by Jackolas
I am suprised you posted such personal stuff in The Pit.

I don't understand what's personal about it... I didn't drunk dial, my ex did. I stay away from phones while drunk.
This is not a pipe
I haven't but I was with a friend who did. He couldn't get his phone to work so he just started talking into it and telling this chick that he liked her. It was really funny. He was absolutely hammered!
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by carmel_l
I don't understand what's personal about it... I didn't drunk dial, my ex did. I stay away from phones while drunk.

Well yeah but he would be sad.
Quote by carmel_l
I stay away from phones while drunk.

Words of a smart person...maybe smart because its happened before and you've learnt a lesson perhaps!?
Quote by Hakanku
Words of a smart person...maybe smart because its happened before and you've learnt a lesson perhaps!?

Nahhhh... really, I don't. But I have drunk skyped before. There were witnesses though. <_< they are all perma banned and shushed now.

This is not a pipe
screw calling them, get this. my roommates were at a party(i was napping at home) and they came home with some wine, vodka, etc. so i could get drunk too. well my roommate was hanging out with his manager from his work(a clothing store). she was the same age as us. i proceed to get plastered and was hitting on her the whole night in front of my roommates. apparently before i passed out i tried to get her to come upstairs to my bedroom. i had to hear all about it the next day because i didn't remember doing any of it. how completely embarrassing, trying to get laid in front of my roommates.
Quote by carmel_l
Nahhhh... really, I don't. But I have drunk skyped before. There were witnesses though. <_< they are all perma banned and shushed now.

I have absolutely no issues believing this.
Quote by carmel_l

Well that sounds feasable, if I had the power I would do the exact same.
I'm a massive drunk e-mailer/forum poster. One night a few years ago, I was talking to my then girlfriend and another friend of mine on AIM. The guy saved the transcript and sent it to me the next day. It started off as me saying "I think I'm gonna have a drink" and ended with me going on a multi-page rant about the Sega Dreamcast and why they used standard CDs instead of a specialized format.

Also, I blacked out at some point, and I was apparently unable to tell who I was talking to, because I told them both I loved them.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
I'm a massive drunk e-mailer/forum poster. One night a few years ago, I was talking to my then girlfriend and another friend of mine on AIM. The guy saved the transcript and sent it to me the next day. It started off as me saying "I think I'm gonna have a drink" and ended with me going on a multi-page rant about the Sega Dreamcast and why they used standard CDs instead of a specialized format.

Also, I blacked out at some point, and I was apparently unable to tell who I was talking to, because I told them both I loved them.

They did use a specialized format though, GDROM, not standard CDS.
I normally end up phoning my sister in america (who must think I'm permanently ratted as thats the only time I'm up at an appropriate time to call someone 8 hours behind me) or my parents when I'm drunk. Last time my parents came to visit my dad took my hubby to one side and gave him this huge lecture about how when we got married he expected him to look after me and not be a bad influence taking me out and getting me drunk all the time - it was soooo funny. I was standing out of my dad's sight lmao. I'm 34 btw lol
I hattttte when I drunk dial people.. I usually do it when I'm really bored, and lonely. I always remember that right after I make the phone call I run to the washroom to puke... and then I go to bed and I never remember what I've said or who I've called.. until they let me know the next day what an idiot i was.
Quote by zhilla
I normally end up phoning my sister in america (who must think I'm permanently ratted as thats the only time I'm up at an appropriate time to call someone 8 hours behind me) or my parents when I'm drunk. Last time my parents came to visit my dad took my hubby to one side and gave him this huge lecture about how when we got married he expected him to look after me and not be a bad influence taking me out and getting me drunk all the time - it was soooo funny. I was standing out of my dad's sight lmao. I'm 34 btw lol

really? I got that whole talk a year ago when I was 15. But 34 and your dad still doing that stuff? I that dosen't happen to me
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

I used to do it a lot, now I'm pretty good at controlling myself no matter how drunk I get. I haven't drunk dialed in a long time.
Page 1 of 2