Whats up everyone. i have been reading a bunch about the agile guitars and everyone seems to have nothing but great things to say about them. im always looking at increasing my collection of guitars and im looking for a guitar to mod out. i heard these are great for that. i was wondering if you guys could give me some feeback on a nice LP model to try out. i play mostly metal and dont really have a budget being that nothing they sell is overly expensive. hows the action on these bad boys. they look great and are hand made from what i have seen. thats my biggest thing is i hate high action. let me know. i appreciate it.
Nothing has it all

Bury the place Ive been

I fear theres a way out

Touch Of Red

In Flames

sweet then im sold. man i was reading reviews and i didnt see one negative one. even for the cheap ones that they sell. they sell nice electronics with the higher end guitars and good hardware so i will have to get one. thanks for the advice.
Nothing has it all

Bury the place Ive been

I fear theres a way out

Touch Of Red

In Flames

their lower end guitars are manufactured in Korea from what i understand.

i'm getting an Agile LP 3000/3100 as well. it's been on my wishlist since i found out about the site.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Some of the higher-end, $300-$500 Agile's I could see being good, but the cheaper ones, with labour costs and parts costs and all that, at some pricepoints I don't see how it's possible to make a good guitar and turn a profit. I guess it depends on the guitar.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Agile 3000+ LP guitars are great guitars.

Even if the Agile you get does have semi-hight action, you can always either set it up or pay to have it set up.