Page 1 of 4
If anyone says searchbar, I've already done that. Zero.

So, who would you turn gay for?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
Well, that thread's old and someone would have b*tched about bumping old threads then.

Okay, Johnny Depp.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
lets see, johnny depp, gus g of firewind, jason costa of all that remains, obama just to say i did it with the president, guys my age with the kind of facial hair i wish i could grow, peyton manning, shia lebeouf, paul gilbert, dimebag darrell, and myself of course.
Quote by skaterskagg1
lets see, johnny depp, gus g of firewind, jason costa of all that remains, obama just to say i did it with the president, guys my age with the kind of facial hair i wish i could grow, peyton manning, shia lebeouf, paul gilbert, dimebag darrell, and myself of course.

Someone's put a little too much thought into this

Synyster Gates... well, i wish i looked like him.

Oh and Matt Bellamy
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Dec 4, 2008,
Quote by Chromex
David Bowie.

Glam or normal Bowie?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Maynard James Keenan.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
The. Rock.

Would give it and take it, no questions asked
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Conor Oberst.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by hendrixrocker2
Neil Patrick Harris
/thread

this
Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
Conor Oberst.

You're a girl.
Quote by Cathbard
anyone lauren conrad from the hills has had sex with. that'll be the closest i'd ever get to boning her.
Jack Sparrow. Not Johnny Depp. Just Jack Sparrow.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Guitarism12
fail. id go for brad pit mmmm

Don't say mmmmm, that makes it sound like you've already gone gay for him.

Steve Wilson.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Steve Vai in Crossroads .
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by shadow__666
You're a girl.

no im not.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
no im not.

It's called self delusion, my friend.
Quote by Cathbard
casey crescenzo or anthony green...
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Kim Petras lol.

/thread
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Laces Out Danny
Kim Petras lol.

/thread

Oh you asshole, that is horrible.

Martyn Jacques, singer for the Tiger Lillies. If your going to mention Castrati, at least mention sexy Castrati
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by yorkiemush
Dallas green

This.

Or John Frusciante.

Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Shinsuke Nakamura, but only on the night he scored the free kick that beat Man Utd got us through the group stage of the Champions League. Other than that, no-one.
Page 1 of 4